What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Try streaming or YouTube to get a taste of her style. It's good stuff but of a certain style. Personally I like her music and in particular I enjoyed this one:

View attachment 1012461

WOW!
What a voice.
I played a few of her songs off of Youtube.
Several I knew, but did not know she covered them or they were her's.
Very mellow 50's classic sound.
The wife heard a song or two, and really liked her too.

Cultosaurus-Erectus_cover_s200.jpg

Oh shize...John has 22 studio albums out. I have 3. Time to explore.
Hiatt doesn't put out bad records,he's an artist you can find in the used cd section on the cheap.Rule of thump on John you see it,buy it.
Some of my favorites by him are
Bring the Family
Crossing Muddy Waters
Warming up to the Ice Age.
He has at least 4 greatest hit outings.

Last edited:
Ozzy
No More Tears
Just for Zakk Wylde's GREAT metal licks.
Original 1991 Epic release, not the mangled 1995 or 2002 "remaster".
Sadly, forget about finding this albumozzy.jpg on vinyl for <$100
Just arrived in mail today a year after my last one magically "disappeared"

Last edited:
Hope everyone had a great Monday... I've had myself a day! Been down for the count with a wicked chest cold since Friday, my toddler daughter has caught it too... had to suck it up for an interview with a company that reached out to me. 20+ Orthodox Jew men and women in the tech sector are looking to have me manage the lines between Dev and the outsourced NOC & Cloud. 2x the money I make today PLUS I can likely keep my current gig in some capacity. Best part is they are 8.4 miles from my door. They want 'Someone outside the community to own the applications and processes' so there was no feeling like odd man out.

Anyway, just sitting for a few until I take a swig of NyQuil and call it a night :)

Edwin McCain - "Take Me" from Misguided Roses

but tracks just changed....

Portishead - "It Could Be Sweet" from Dummy
Twice the money, close to home and probably all the lox and bagels you can eat. Damn son you done good. Hope it works out for you and here's hoping you two can shake the chest cold. Go to the health store and by oil of Oregano, 4 drops in 4oz. of water before meals and you two will feel better. Oil of Oregano kills 99% bacteria and germs in your body.

Back
Top Bottom