What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Well I opened a can of worms. Replaced my lepai 2020( in the bedroom) with my sony I picked up today. Now I need better spkrs. So I unhook my Advent Prodigy Towers that never get used in the living room and into the bedroom they go. Out go some old pioneers. They get stacked in the spare bedroom. Wish i had a place for my p mount pioneer TT. I'll figure that out another day. WOW. I've played Dwight Yoakam, Glen Campbell, Roy Hargrove, Hiroshima, the local classic rock station and BB King\Eric Clapton. Oh and hooked up the tv to the Sony too.Somewhere I've got an extra chromecast audio. Down the rabbit hole I go once again.
Now playing: Joe Henderson- Page One
View attachment 1012981
I have room. Just sayin'.

Thanks pard. It's an entry level table but it gets the job done.
I knew you'd dig the St. Vitus. You get it and know what I'm talking about with them. Glad you were here for the unveiling/initial play.
Honestly, this sounds really good. Don't know if there was any re-mastering done or not, but it doesn't sound nearly as murky as what I remember of my buddy's copy back in '84. Seems to have a good deal more punch and clarity.

So y'all remember I started working on a couple of landscape/hardscape projects with a friend of mine. Today was the day I wasn't looking forward to. Moving the 24"X24"x2" flagstones. My job was to carry them about 25 feet into the yard from their drop-off point. Thank God I didn't have to get them in off the street. No idea what these things weight, guessing between 80 and 90 pounds. I cleared the first two pallets in two and a half hours before I had to excuse myself for a date with the Mrs...there's 32 to a pallet. That's about 2 and a half tons of rock by my guesstimation. Told myself each time to lift with the legs. Guess what, the legs are tired.
20170926_084012.jpg
I've done that job myself, although I was younger back then. Ours were Arkansas field stone.

Hi All,

Was checking my PM and Dusty brought to my attention that we would be hitting page 5000 today! This is quite a milestone and this particular thread since, I've joined it in last September has really really ramped up in a one year, by 2x (n)pages. So, congratulations to all.

I hope to be back and participating soon as I am still in the hospital and not doing well at all.

Sincerely,
Chris
aka:Blitz

how i met your dumb ass mother,on tv,with the big onkto 7.1 and ar2ax up front,an model 33 front ported klh on the side ,and a cheap yamaha center channel,very loud,clear model 33,s are wonderful,the ar2ax are unequalled by anything i ever heard,time for some crossroads music festival instead of this garbage t v show,why cant they show...two and a half men,most of the nite................

Attachments

• PwdgC2T.jpg
    PwdgC2T.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
how i met your dumb ass mother,on tv,with the big onkto 7.1 and ar2ax up front,an model 33 front ported klh on the side ,and a cheap yamaha center channel,very loud,clear model 33,s are wonderful,the ar2ax are unequalled by anything i ever heard,time for some crossroads music festival instead of this garbage t v show,why cant they show...two and a half men,most of the nite................
Kill your television, play music instead or maybe even read a book. :dunno:

I just discovered Julie London.
Play a little of this with your better half.
Life will feel better. :)

@john111/LZ

Glamorgan Castle
glamorgan-castle.jpg
One of Alliance's most enduring landmarks is Glamorgan Castle. This page offers an overview of the castle and information on tours. For further details on the history of the Castle, visit the Alliance City Schools Web Site. Pictures of the Castle through the years are available on the Alliance Memory web site.

Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, the structure was commissioned by Col. William Henry Morgan, the president and principal owner of the Morgan Engineering Co., who named it for his father's birthplace in Wales.

This is just 5 min. away from my daughters apartment in the little town of Alliance, Ohio
interesting material P!

serveimage.jpg

Morning folks.....bit grey and overcast today...great Judy collection.
Theres been some talk of too much travel pics and i quite agree,its awful and i for one will never ever post another pic from magical england/europe,so there!
Also,because Pumpkin looks like a pumpkin i dont see why people make such fun of this.i for one never post pumpkin pics.....:no:

Back
Top Bottom