What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

OK, I'll play.
Everyday garage table and "amp".
WIcTfz3.jpg

ROQccmn.jpg

Garage party combo, usually just randomly pick one of my vintage tables to plug in...
nOJouUJ.jpg

Worse record score ever. was the facebook msg i received from a friend of a friend thatcould not send me a pic of her and her husbands "old record collection" she said there were too many so just come look at them..........well i went and the 2 people were sitting at a kitchen table and yelled "come in" when i knocked, they were starring at this stack of records on the table ......like they stole the the monalisa, thats ok it was a big deal to them i dont really like to ruin peoples day so i bought them. ............they are garbage and i mean the condition and the music, yup they got me, My emotions for ruining their day took over, , i briefly thumbed through them and saw a few christmas records, and some b-side kenny rogers, they all have been written on with crayons , cracked and huge knife like scratches, HOW COULD THEY NOT HAVE 1 RECORD JACKET??? where the F are they at ???? hahaha ooooooo mann. sorry for the rant, its pretty funny check the thumbnail pic out!!! there is no bright side, one was labeled something like satanic songs? ill see what the hell that thing is maybe just to say WHY? yes i paid way to much, , a picture would have saved me, if i saw no jackets in a picture first, i could have said nicely ,"sorry i have too many records now" before going there. Now do i need to start asking people , if their records have the record covers ?? that sounds insulting i think, but i might have to start. o well frizbee anyone?

Attachments

• IMG_1604.jpg
    IMG_1604.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom