What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

LOL, To funny! You should mention that it has been modified by Senior Engineer's at "Pick Your Hi End Audio Manufacturer" to provide the performance level of a $20K system, with all Class A, discrete MOSFET final output stage, 300WPC, runs on 4 "D" batteries, all in a portable "retro" package that you can bring to the beach + IP6 rated, meaning it is submersible in up to 6 FT of water. In other words, it makes an average HiFi sound like a clock radio.... :banana: All this and you only have $40.00 into the entire project. Oh and they have battery life extended to 160Hrs of continuous play at full volume.. Frequency response is 16Hz to 50KHz +/-1db, THD 0.001% at full rated power...LOL. Might as well have some fun...:beerchug:
jesus i am having fun Blitz, hahahaha thats great!!!

LOL, To funny! You should mention that it has been modified by Senior Engineer's at "Pick Your Hi End Audio Manufacturer" to provide the performance level of a $20K system, with all Class A, discrete MOSFET final output stage, 300WPC, runs on 4 "D" batteries, all in a portable "retro" package that you can bring to the beach + IP6 rated, meaning it is submersible in up to 6 FT of water. In other words, it makes an average HiFi sound like a clock radio.... :banana: All this and you only have $40.00 into the entire project. Oh and they have battery life extended to 160Hrs of continuous play at full volume.. Frequency response is 16Hz to 50KHz +/-1db, THD 0.001% at full rated power...LOL. Might as well have some fun...:beerchug:

Blitz... how old are you? You don't strike me as someone of age...

I found a Steve Earle CD today.
It did not have this song on it though.

So I decided to play it on Youtube.
So far my favorite Steve Earl song, but I am listening to his various songs,
maybe there is something else I'll like better.

Its on this album..
61PRpI51lxL.jpg

im on audio opinion threads with a smashed boombox avatar hahaha, wonder why im gettin no replys,,, oohh man when i reply to a post they must be like wtF?:eek2:? who is this guy:yikes:???lol ill probably stay off the cutting edge speaker wire listening :naughty:thread with this avatar ooo man i think i like it!!:rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::rflmao::naughty:

Well, if you change your name to FreQ, they may begin to reply.
Sorry I couldn't help myself. :bowdown:

Back
Top Bottom