What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

These are the oldest Advents I've owned and I'm pretty impressed so far. Tweeters are pretty smooth and there's no midrange whole. Recently refoamed, don't know about the x-overs. Kick drum sounds like a kick nit a box. Now something has to go out....

Are they large or small Advents or another model. Large Advents have tons of bottom end..regardless of being vintage or later generations. Love to see a pic if you can.

Howe is a dedicated craftsman. Never stops honing his skills. That had to be great getting a free show like that for your packing up music.
Got to see them twice In The Round in 78/79 at the old Capital Centre in Landover, MD. Amazing performances. Every seat was a great seat as the carousel stage sat right in the middle of the arena.
1978-09-04-C44-07-Yes-New-Haven-Coliseum.jpg
I saw one if thise carousel shows in Oakland. Memory is fuzzy but I believe it was Going for the One tour. Got a real kick out of watching Squire dance in circles as he played.

Yea that's what he was told. :) Also close to Cuba so he may be able to get good deals on some smokes.

Now i know he will be all over the fishing, Daniel and his wife are stationed in Alaska, prior to him being deployed he would send me pictures of him fishing all the time. Nothing like CA that's for sure!

Kind Regards,
John
When I lived in Ca I was as avid a fisherman as time and money allowed. I miss those waters.

Back
Top Bottom