What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

with pops when turning off vintage stuff , the only way that worked for me i am sure you already tried was turning outboard poweramp off first, if using just the receiver, i could be wrong but mbee i pushed speaker switch off to remove the preamp, then pushed off, o well dont remember now. i had a ritual FOH.

Turn volume Down to zero first. No thumps on this end. Sometimes an amplifier issue.

Fortunately those weren't my hands! I've simply got all my knuckles feeling like tingling fire and my hands go numb in my sleep, which conversely wakes me up and keeps me up al night, but It will get better.

I didn't mind "Here Come The Brides". It had a historical aspect to it that I liked. A variation on the Western theme that was so popular back then.

Didn't realize that David Soul was part of the cast.
here-comes-the-bri-2579.jpg
Remember that, Made him a star. On to Starsky And Hutch. A top 10 70's show in my book! Used a 44mag, Ala Dirty Harry.

3AAEDA39-1F99-40F1-B996-F4A3A1D94FB6.jpeg

68D3B4B5-5A12-4A90-A381-755C48805E6D.jpeg

Edit: this is a great little rockabilly/new wave LP. Found it for $2 with the cover ripped open and literally dirt, not dust, dirt on the LP to the point it was questionable as to whether it would play. A little creativity, elbow grease, some patience and glue stick later it sounds fantastic and doesn’t look half bad. Sterling mastered and fairly obscure. Gots to love it.

D906386A-3EF7-4687-BEC1-EF058D19C0C2.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom