What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Been on repeat for an hour now at least. Thank you technology for automatic 70's Dual DD turntables and repeat features.
Won't be the 1st English Beat albums ever played til it wore out.
Clay -modded Fostex T-50's, a Bugle Boy?Mullard'd Little Dot headphone amp...
Heavenly sound while the rest of the house is asleep// :music:
english beat.jpg

Been on repeat for an hour now at least. Thank you technology for automatic 70's Dual DD turntables and repeat features.
Won't be the 1st English Beat albums ever played til it wore out.
Clay -modded Fostex T-50's, a Bugle Boy?Mullard'd Little Dot headphone amp...
Heavenly sound while the rest of the house is asleep// :music:
View attachment 1055456
Thats a classic album from the Birmingham Uk sound[UB40 etc]and bet that Little Dot with the Mullard valves sounds sweet:thumbsup:

wabp4eie95vj.jpg

The Church • Gold Afternoon Fix.....Spotify
:thumbsup: Nice pick, P. One of my favorite bands.

Frank if you have the cash and have always wanted it, pull the rip cord and jump. Certainly you can resell it and break even..Enjoy the purchase , smell the roses, and take your favorite hobby up a bunch of notches.. As a music lover it will improve your quality of life, and I'm not joking. Besides you work long and hard, so treat yourself...
Yeah, my offer will get rejected. But I've made it so I can't kick myself for not rolling the dice. I'm somewhere below a 1/3 of his asking price. Hard purchase to justify to the ol' lady considering I already have four perfectly functioning receivers That and the fact that it's like buying an antique car in terms of reliability and my lack of ability to repair it.

Go for it, He may need quick xmas cash. Later buddy
My thoughts exactly! It's just a want thing. It's not like I have to have it.
kenwood_model_eleven_iii_front_panel.jpg

Then again...I HAVE to have it!!!

Speaking of other receivers...I'm hanging out waiting for the boss to call. He's out picking up a tree this morning.
Wife is out to her exercise class. Giving the living room system a listen with Depeche Mode's most recent offering.
The Sony STR-AV 900 was always a great unit. Good to have it working again after it's inexplicable demise.
002.jpg

Yeah, my offer will get rejected. But I've made it so I can't kick myself for not rolling the dice. I'm somewhere below a 1/3 of his asking price. Hard purchase to justify to the ol' lady considering I already have four perfectly functioning receivers That and the fact that it's like buying an antique car in terms of reliability and my lack of ability to repair it.

Speaking of other receivers...I'm hanging out waiting for the boss to call. He's out picking up a tree this morning.
Wife is out to her exercise class. Giving the living room system a listen with Depeche Mode's most recent offering.
The Sony STR-AV 900 was always a great unit. Good to have it working again after it's inexplicable demise.
002.jpg
Looks good! Pre-Set EQ, Lots of features. What's is that 2 channel? Or multi? What is the box on top? CDP? Lots of dumb questions this early, Sorry!

002.jpg
What is the asking price? Just curious, Would never pull a deal on someone here.

I used to have snappy answers for questions about the day job-- "Shaping young minds!" or "Keeping kids off the streets and into art!" Even "Exposing youth to music they otherwise might not hear!"

At this point, I'm not even sure that it's effective baby-sitting.

GJ
I take that to mean you are an art teacher. Don't give up! Keep after em. And don't spare the corporal punishment!

Back
Top Bottom