What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

9pd9gxfu7emv.jpg

The Ocean Blue • Davey Jones' Locker...........Spotify

Foghat...

Last time I saw them was at Letchworth Pines when comet Hale-Bopp was hanging in the sky in 1997. Before the show even started a cat fight broke out between a little petite longhaired blond and a large Marge. Needless to say, that little girl was swinging Marge around by the hair and slapping the shit out of her

It was a GREAT SHOW

Foghat...

Last time I saw them was at Letchworth Pines when comet Hale-Bopp was hanging in the sky in 1997. Before the show even started a cat fight broke out between a little petite longhaired blond and a large Marge. Needless to say, that little girl was swinging Marge around by the hair and slapping the shit out of her

It was a GREAT SHOW

Great story! Saw them open with Molly Hatchet at Inglewood Forum. Blew the roof off that joint. One of the drunkest crowds I ever witnessed. Sorry I missed the cat fight. Always down with that action! Lol!

Last edited:
Giving Gregg Allman's swan song Southern Blood a listen on Spotify. Saw several copies at Walmart last week. Looks like I'll be buying it next time I see. It's a very solid effort from Gregg and has some truly oustanding playing on it.
G8CD10.jpg

Frank I think Greg Allman had the definition of a great rock musicians life, both the ups and downs, but for sure he was the real deal..and he also had a musical history , and catalog that rivals anyone.

Back
Top Bottom