What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Last night on TV , there was a commercial for the new Winston Churchill movie and right after that was a commercial using the song , "Give A Little Bit". I looked at my wife and said "That was ironic" . She said "why?" . I said "Supertramp used Winston Churchill's voice on Fools Overture" . She looked at me like I had just walked off the planet Mars .

And of course wives tell friends "He never remembers anything" ...yeah right.
Good reference call out on music memory.
:beerchug:

Ok. Here's the deal. I own 2112 and Caress of Steel on vinyl but have several others on digital files. The answers were supposed to give me 3 albums to put on my phone. I will probably go with 3 I don't have on vinyl just because. Anyone else with an opinion please chime in. Frank? You are conspicuously absent.

i would have to say, what are your favorite rush songs and go off that. it is all good<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<RUSH

To all the Dual/Shure guys, if the protractor adjustments are good, which way do I move the cartridge (to or from the arm base) to clean up the upper mids ?
I have had a few people over that don't hear it but I do. Just a microscopic nano bit of grit on upper mid in the vox. I'm convinced the overhang isn't perfect. And it seems the skating is cool as well btw.

Jason, I believe once you have it centered on the protractor, That's it. You've moved the cart on the headshell. If it's intermittent, It's usually lousy recording on the vinyl. You can try adding or minus a 1/2 gram of weight. Or, Stylus may need a good cleaning. These are Technics tricks, But worth a try. Won't hurt anything

Back
Top Bottom