What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

When I lived in Tennessee they would chemically treat the roads a week in advance of any winter precip. Here they act surprised that it got that cold! Planner have no clue and no stockpile of salt or chemical ice melt to use. The closed highway had to have been I10. There are multiple bridges and raised sections of freeway. I'm about 3 hours west of there.

I want to buy stock in brine solution this winter!

Hey Frank. How are you liking The World Became The World?
Haven't really spent much time with that one. It's very good, but I just haven't given it a lot of listening time. You've got to be in the right mood for that stuff. These days my mood is doom metal. I think it's a winter thing. I'm feeling very Norwegian.
saint_vitus_collage_2.jpg

Haven't really spent much time with that one. It's very good, but I just haven't given it a lot of listening time. You've got to be in the right mood for that stuff. These days my mood is doom metal. I think it's a winter thing. I'm feeling very Norwegian.
saint_vitus_collage_2.jpg

Never listened to this....don't know if it's my cup of tea....what exactly is doom metal? Are they proponents of the end of the world....hence doom?

Back
Top Bottom