What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Fascinating stuff Del and ive only recently discovered the gun thread on AK....must say how different things are in the UK gunwise.....im agog at the personal armouries you all have!
There's more!
This one is from The war to end all wars, the great war, World War I. It's a M1917 Eddystone.
Non-firing as it was used by a Veteran's color guard unit.
010.jpg

My uncle has a Beretta silver snipe O/U shotgun I have always lusted after! Italy can pump out fine weapons...
At Gardone Val Trompia (Brescia) they have been making weapons since the ancient Romans due to the presence of iron mines. The Beretta founded in 1526 is the oldest factory in the world of weapons as well as being the oldest company in the world still in business.. :)

At Gardone Val Trompia (Brescia) they have been making weapons since the ancient Romans due to the presence of iron mines. The Beretta founded in 1526 is the oldest factory in the world of weapons as well as being the oldest company in the world still in business.. :)

I love Beretta, I have a couple in my collection. Very well made. I try to find the Italian made ones.

Back
Top Bottom