What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Never Say Die is considered the odd man out in the original lineup of Black Sabbath albums. Very much like ELP's Love Beach.
However Never Say Die has awesome album artwork. Makes it worth the price of admission alone. The songs are a bit disjointed and meandering, but that's ok. There are more than a few solid gems contained on the album.

I have always liked the album, the funny thing is I sent a picture of it to my mom the other day and she responded "that's what the back looks like, I had the 8 track and never knew what the back side looked like" lol :)

Oh man, what a beauty. You just keep amazing me with the endless depth and breadth of your collection. :)
I appreciate that. I often find my collection too claustrophobic the older I get. It seems too narrowly focused on pigeon holed myopic views of whatever I was into at the time.
It is what it is. I wouldn't trade it for anyone's collection here on AK. This one is mine.
030.jpg

PC150015.jpg

Have a great evening/morning gents, I'm crashing out early, have a 7am - 11am call tomorrow, so need to be on my A game. Need to rest up, my allergies have been kicking my ass all day. Need to take some decongestant and crash out. Feel like my head is in a vice.. ugh, had a good Audio day so all is well :)

Back
Top Bottom