What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Saw Chris de Burgh live in Edmonton. One HELL of a concert. He drives the security guards nuts by dancing with any woman who is wearing a red dress. He does a great cover of Toto's Africa, but his own material is extremely good too.
Sadly, an extremely talented musician and songwriter that never got the acclaim he deserves. I have read that he is very popular in Brazil and Norway, of all places.

LOL. Reminds me of that crazy cow who wanted to be a "famous YouTuber" and shot her boyfriend, thinking that an encyclopedia would stop the bullet. F***ing moron should have maybe read the encyclopedia. Haven't looked yet to see if he's getting a Darwin Award, but his assistance in removing himself from the gene pool without damaging it makes him a prime candidate.
Very Unfortunately done in front of the family including young children. People need to realize that the cameras "push" people into doing something they wouldn't do without the camera. Witnessed it firsthand hiking college kids thinking of jumping from cliff into very shallow water. I was attempting to talk them out of it. About ten people pulled out there phones. One of the boys noticed and jumped. No one injured but it could have easily gone the other way. Also a good way to get a fine. They were being reasonable until the dopes pulled out the phones. Reason left immediately

Gday all. Today's GW finds.
th
th
th
th
th
th

th
th
th
th
th
th
Bootleg
Outstanding JT!

For me they were only an Empire band for a long time. Not anymore. Operation Mindcrime and Promised land excellent. Operation mindcrime 2 had good moments but not as solid as first. Read they had some serious issues and most of the band didn't even play on it because they were fighting so much.

Yes, Big drama. Tate punched Drummer Rockenfield, Spit on another guy on stage. May I suggest the last 2 LP's. Different frontman, But back to the Ryche we love. Very good stuff
IMG_0901.JPG

IMG_0900.JPG

LOL. Reminds me of that crazy cow who wanted to be a "famous YouTuber" and shot her boyfriend, thinking that an encyclopedia would stop the bullet. F***ing moron should have maybe read the encyclopedia. Haven't looked yet to see if he's getting a Darwin Award, but his assistance in removing himself from the gene pool without damaging it makes him a prime candidate.

Happened here in Minnesota. Dumbass had done it earlier with .22 or something pretty small and convinced his girlfriend to pull the trigger on the bigger caliber. To quote Red Foreman "Dumb Ass".

Very Unfortunately done in front of the family including young children. People need to realize that the cameras "push" people into doing something they wouldn't do without the camera. Witnessed it firsthand hiking college kids thinking of jumping from cliff into very shallow water. I was attempting to talk them out of it. About ten people pulled out there phones. One of the boys noticed and jumped. No one injured but it could have easily gone the other way. Also a good way to get a fine. They were being reasonable until the dopes pulled out the phones. Reason left immediately
:dunno:Natural selection.

Just back home from RSD. Didn't get the Marty Stewart(not sure they ordered it, got a distant stare when I asked) I was hoping for. That's OK I picked up this one that I was not aware would be there. Only brought home this one, 2 record album on BLUE vinyl :)....Now playing Dicky Betts
View attachment 1168958 View attachment 1168961 View attachment 1168964
and another because it's so pretty:thumbsup:View attachment 1168966
Now for a cold beer to celebrate and catch up to see how you guys spent your day:music:
:bowdown:

Jeez! Didn't realize that. It's bad enough that she did it, without traumatizing kids at the same time. Yes. Phone cameras have a lot to answer for. I read something from the Australian police, to the effect that if you take that photograph of the accident before you call us using the phone, you are going to be answering some very difficult questions.

Back
Top Bottom