What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Marquee Moon - Television
-1/-3 press.
RIzEk5M.jpg

View attachment 1169184
HOORAY RECORD STORE DAY!!!!
Used stuff: Deep purple machine head, killing joke fire dancers, horselips aliens, the who it's hard, rolling Stones tattoo you!
New stuff: iron& wine the sea& the rhythm, mastadon crack the sky, Melvins stag, Capt beefheart safe as milk, jack white blunderbuss, husker Du zen arcade, dinosaur Jr. You're living all over me, minor threat out of step, fugazi repeater, Mgla presence/ power and will, and lair of the Minotaur Carnage!! Oh, and my new Yamaha receiver came today!!! Paid $16 for a new receiver!! Lol

That Horslips is good. I heard that one and bought them all. Is that Melvins a third man record release? I bought them all from 3rd man.

My mom was the big music fan in our house. She was responsible for us having a fairly decent system(Dual turntable,Fisher receiver) and allowed me to play stuff like War Pigs loud because the air raid sirens reminded her of home during the German attacks on Liverpool. (Yes I thought it was weird too) but my Dad bought Whipped Cream and Other Delights :Dand a lot of Frank

COOL story man. Awesome parents.

Well I got to go. But in northern Wisconsin there are no new record stores only used record stores. So NPR radio had a record swap meet for record store day.
Not much good or things I already had but for $1.00 a record going to a good cause I bought a few I already had but I did get something really good. For me anyway.
Elf with Ronnie Dio. On this record there is no James just Ronnie Dio. I have seen it before but never one to buy so that was my big Find.
Hope you guys had a great record store day.

View attachment 1169196

This is a great haul Tony!!:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom