What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Robert, aka @NeedForSpeed, congrats on your big milestone. 100 Grand likes means a lot more than 10,000 pages.
So to celebrate, here's a upcake, a couple of candy bars and....$100,000
DSC_7914-1024x1022.jpg

id=Picture

Well I was scrounging around in my many boxes of cables,ect...Found 3 sets of rca's 20 feet long still sealed. Had to take advantage of that. Now my sub is hooked up to the main system too. I'm wondering if I will run into problems leaving the Kenwood hooked up(speakers in on sub) Currently Kenwood is powered off. I know not to run both in at the same time(powered on).

So....here I am again...waking up with a cup of coffee,stogie in hand and KBON in the background. My numbers didn't come up for the Powerball or the Megamillion....so after a S,S and S it will be off to work. It is better than the alternative....i am on the right side of the grass!

Found another thing that I was thinking didn't make the move to Delaware five years ago.
It was buried away in a container full of my Civil War reenacting gear.

As if y'all didn't already know that I was an unrepentant metalhead based on my record collection, I've got the pin collection to prove it.
007.jpg

Lot's of 70's and 80's era heavy metal bands represented here. (and some Mopar pins) These generally resided on the left lapel of my Schott Perfecto motorcycle jacket. Kept a rolling rotation of pins going.
Accept, Angel Witch, Anthrax, Anvil, Armored Saint, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Def Leppard, Exciter, Lita Ford, G.B.H, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin, Loudness, Megadeth, Mercyful Fate, Metallica, Motorhead, Queensryche, Raven, Savatage, Saxon,, Wasp, Venom and Emerson, Lake & Powell.

I remember that the patches were sewn to a Levi's jacket. Black Sabbath above the left front pocket like a name tag. Metallica was sewn at the bottom on the back with the H-D Wings just above.
I was so friggen cliché.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom