What audio brand do you not own that you hope/plan to in the future?

That is easy!!!

GOTT, as in GOTT G50D
gott1.jpg

Well, I've been a Yamaha fan since 1986/87 and I don't see that ever changing. With that said, I'm hoping to move up to Yamaha's top of the line two-channel equipment (A-S3000/CD-S3000) someday... Before I die!!

I'm currently running their A-S801 integrated amp, CD-S700 CD player, NP-S303 network player... All silver faced equipment.

Technics. Specifically, the SL-1200GR. If everything works out with my taxes next year, I may get one of those with my refund. I don’t spin vinyl that much, but as I approach retirement age, why not?

QUAD. I would like to own either a pair of QUAD tube amps, or a pair of ESL speakers at some point.

If I ever win the lottery, I'm getting a genuine darTZeel NHB-108 and Audio Note Kondo KSL-M77 preamp, and a pair of Mike Lenehan ML5 speakers.

I'd love a pair of Kingsound King III electrostatics though my wife will never allow anything that big in the house

Dan D'agostino's and JBL Everest...the new Macintosh mono blocks and anything VAC...that's pretty much it:bigok:

Extremely pleased with what I already own, but other gear I would like to check out for long term loan would be AcousticPlan and Brinkmann. Just because....

Back
Top Bottom