What Beverage and Music are you enjoying this Summer???

Football is just around the corner. How appropriate to see this brand among tailgaters at Williams Brice. SEC,SEC,SEC!

lPm4o.jpg

Waiting on Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest to hit the local stores. Have to stock up on 6 or 8 cases so it will last until New Years.

Until then...somewhat random tunes poolside...Gov't Mule, Santana, KWS, SRV, Steve Morse/Dixie Dregs

Slowly dipping my toes, and then feet, into jazz, which I haven't really looked into until recently. Trying out whole albums by groups I'd only heard big hits from. (Dire Straits other stuff, FM's Tusk, early Hancock, etc.)

In all honesty, I sure do miss the adult beverages. Too bad one beer came in so damn many bottles... Oh well, some people can do it and some can't.

Can't drink like I used too, so I make my version of a Shandy; half beer, half Fresca, over ice with a slice of lemon.
Been listening to The Internet's new release Hive Mind, old school R&B meets 2018 and a lot of the Dead...after a 25 year break from Jerry and team, they're back in rotation. :)

Last edited:
Usually sweet tea, my drinking days are long gone. The music is usually Youtube HD streaming such as Audiophile NbR Music or Dr. SaxLove.

The second and third songs are awesome!

I usually have this group playing in the background during the day.

This moment it’s bud light, a cheap cigar Stevie Ray playing on Klipsch epic c4 I think there called, Dynaco pat4, peavey cs800x, aphex104 and nad CD player, on my shop,damn, it’s loud in hear!

Having a Samuel Adams Porch Rocker and listening to the Budapest String Quartet.
-Matt

This evening it was some Tegernsee Helles with a small side of Bacardi Black along with Al Stewart's "past, Present and Future" followed by Steve Miller's "Fly Like An Eagle". Today was a little cooler than yesterday, it only hit 32.5°c.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herzoglich_Bayerisches_Brauhaus_Tegernsee
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1796/6575/

Cheers,
James

I love Al Stewart's music!! :biggrin: As you are from Germany, I would say to you: Der Herbst kommt schon bald. ;) It is burning hot here too, and my poor air conditioner is running and running.

Back
Top Bottom