What Beverage and Music are you enjoying this Summer???

Silver City Brewery Ziggy Zoggy Summer Lager with some Neil Young.

This is Pilsner weather!
Von Trapp Pilsner ( Vermont )
Jack's Abbey Post Shift Pilsner

At this moment listening to Reinecke Flute Sonata Opus 167

Not my typical music, but I do enjoy this. It would be great for breaking a new sub. :D Enjoying a little Gatorade to help me cool off, it is hot here.

Less than two weeks away from a two week stay in Grand Cayman. To get in the Caribbean mindset, I have moved into a mode of drinking Corona's while listening to the Jimmy Buffett Margaritaville channel on Sirius/XM. My brain is already on island time. :biggrin:

Just got back from a pickup full of lawn debris run in 95% heat. It's the caretakers job but he's off every Wednesday. He's gonna be hopping mad when he finds out tomorrow. Likes his on site residents job and want's to keep it. And he's good at it, does everything, and proud of it. The old place looks like new money.
So, today it's one super cold 16 once beer, Steel Reserve I think. The caretaker keeps one six pack stocked in the back garage fridge. After todays stunt he will most likely remove it for a few weeks. His way of communicating. Man of few words. Been on the job since 92. So I just accept it.
For the music I'm streaming random boogie 8 to the bar. I rocked with them bushes today. It's ok, they'll grow back.

Last night I enjoyed a Black Raven Brewing Company Coco Jones Coconut Porter with some Pink Floyd

Red wine and rare steak last night ... PNW got a break from the heat and I took advantage of it. Paying the price this morning; Lou Reed and strong, pressed Kona peaberry coffee with a shot of heavy cream. Will we get a bit more rain today? I see we are looking at more heat this week. Looks like I better pick up a case of Deschutes Twilight Summer Ale ...

Red wine and rare steak last night ... PNW got a break from the heat and I took advantage of it. Paying the price this morning; Lou Reed and strong, pressed Kona peaberry coffee with a shot of heavy cream. Will we get a bit more rain today? I see we are looking at more heat this week. Looks like I better pick up a case of Deschutes Twilight Summer Ale ...

I would love ANY rain... :eek::biggrin:

This summer, Bread and Butter Pinot Noir chilled to 54 degrees and sitting in the screened in porch and listening to the various night bugs, cicadas, birds and other assorted animals as the day goes from dusk to night.

This summer, Bread and Butter Pinot Noir chilled to 54 degrees and sitting in the screened in porch and listening to the various night bugs, cicadas, birds and other assorted animals as the day goes from dusk to night.

Pinot Noir is my favorite wine. We have some great ones now coming out of the PNW.

Yes, we could use some more rain! Those downpours last weekend were soaked up in just a few minutes. Very dry! I have some property less than two miles from the Cougar Creek fire and not sure it will survive. Over one thousand fire fighter up there!

Tonight it is three fingers of Oban single malt and Coltrane playing ballads to calm my nerves...

Smoke was back on Sunday ... I worked outside all day trying to get things cleaned up for fall. Speaking of fall, we had some brews Friday night from Pelican Brewery, very good stuff. I just can't wait for the temps to drop but alas ... not this week. Back to 90 degree days ...out of Twilight Ale. I'm getting a craving for Moosehead ...

Hope your property gets spared - that's some beautiful forest up there.

Cleaning house streaming 80's pop from Spotify premium drinking Community House Blend coffee out of the Kuerig. And lots of water.

Jammin on some Rush ... drinking some french roast from my local coffee roaster (Paper Tiger) ... not bad and at 5:30 AM I need something to fire up.

Back
Top Bottom