What cigar are you enjoying with your tunes?

Tonight it is a Romeo y Julieta 1875 Reserva Real Churchill with Shelly Manne and His Men (different men this time) on the turntable

45940C64-559F-4765-91FD-8B4B0614EB26_zpsjungxihs.jpg

Nice cigar. :yes:

Beautiful Mac C11. :yes: :yes:

I hardly ever smoke, but when I do, I enjoy Don Tomas Classico Toro's. They burn even with a perfect draw, and are full of smooth, medium-bodied, sumptuous, creamy, coffee, tanned leathery goodness. Pair with a good bourbon like Rockhill Farms, or a good scotch like The Glenlivet 18 Year, and you're in for a treat!

I hardly ever smoke, but when I do, I enjoy Don Tomas Classico Toro's. They burn even with a perfect draw, and are full of smooth, medium-bodied, sumptuous, creamy, coffee, tanned leathery goodness.

This is a wonderful description and I will add these to the shopping list for sure. Thanks!

Geez, for a short week, it's sure been a long week!

Relaxing finally the usual EP Carrillo NWC toro with a couple fingers of James Oliver Rye and Astor Piazzola in the CD player

324B2CC9-EC9F-4807-A267-98BC7EB16E7D_zpsdjzot40y.jpg

Over the weekend I had my DCM TF400's working with alot of Earth Wind & Fire. Sat and Sunday I enjoyed them with a Drew Estates Norteno. Very bold smokes.

Back
Top Bottom