What could be improved in the audio world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious paradigm shift in Europe with the influx of immigrants. The struggle there is to maintain identity? When you say "us", are you referring to Americans or Europeans? In terms of post modernism, it appears that if this forum is an example, we are a ship without an anchor lost at sea.
More study required by us all perhaps.....

Serious paradigm shift in Europe with the influx of immigrants. The struggle there is to maintain identity? When you say "us", are you referring to Americans or Europeans?

I basically live in both countries and travel a lot.

The immigrants are mostly cool people.

A dozen thousand made it through that have a different level of violence standard than both eu and us. Selling drugs, robbing people, raping women.

The normal ones have a language barrier and skills that the countries don't need.

So it will take at least 40 years to integrate them.

Then they will be normal "Europeans".

Many Germans do support the big idea, but the fact that the recent influx did bring levels of violence to the eu in small patches not seen (uk excluded of course, lol) in a 1000 years, means they look toward the politicians and ask why this eas not done much slower with the usual process. Then only 1000 idiots would have made it through.

Other lean much further, demanding direct court and deport, and noting that big parts of cities are veeery close to being their own little "countries ", with their own Muslim laws and courts, where German law is no longer respected or enforced the law.

Bigger cities need around 2000 more officers and a bigger police presence. No funding.

"Politicians did not see this coming."

The last immigrants, Turks and Morrocans, went pretty easy and quite fast. Those, second generation German-Turks etc now complain about the fawking immigrants that simply come and get a bunch of free shit and bring violence. Some could be called "Nazis" in their hate.

Of course there are a bunch of native idiots in any country as well.

But it is quite obvious that every time there is a crime, its usually some north African , Sirians, random idiots, lump them all together and one can paint "Islam is a problem" with a very broad brush indeed.

There are regional differences. Berlin is worst in Germany, then a bunch of other cities, not a lot in the east (much higher concentration of right wing "nazis"), tiny problems but mostly still relaxed Munich, to mid cities like Frankfurt are "challenged in some areas, train station red light district" while still being "a cool place to be" with shops, food, restaurants, whores and strip clubs. But the voices are getting louder, it is changing.

Edit: Select east European also bring problems, but they are more manageable.

Last edited:
Tell that to the crew and passengers of the Oregon. In Sept 1901 they left the gold fields of Nome AK and 1400 nautical miles into their trip to Seattle their rudder broke off.
Great story here if you like old maritime stuff..
http://www.namanu.com/texts/DriftOregon.shtml

Crash and burn in that case is a valid and honorable ending, if it would have been adventure not a mechanical defect. That can be avoided, its their own fault.

I basically live in both countries and travel a lot.

The immigrants are mostly cool people.

A dozen thousand made it through that have a different level of violence standard than both eu and us. Selling drugs, robbing people, raping women.

The normal ones have a language barrier and skills that the countries don't need.

So it will take at least 40 years to integrate them.

Then they will be normal "Europeans".

Many Germans do support the big idea, but the fact that the recent influx did bring levels of violence in small patches not seen (uk excluded of course, lol) in a 1000 years. This means they look toward the politicians and ask why this eas not done much slower with the usual process. Then only 1000 idiots would have made it through.

Other lean much further, demanding direct court and deport, and noting that big parts of cities are veeery close to being their own little "countries ", with their own Muslim laws and courts, where German law is no longer respected or enforced the law.

Bigger cities need around 2000 more officers and a bigger police presence. No funding.

Politicians did not see this coming.
The last immigrants, Turks and Morrocans, went pretty easy and quite fast. Those, second generation German-Turks etc now complain about the fawking immigrants that simply come and get a bunch of free shit and bring violence. Some could be called Nazis in their hate.

Of course there are a bunch of native idiots in any country.

But it is quite obvious that every time there is a crime, its usually some north African , Sirians, random idiots, lump them all together and one can paint "Islam is a problem" with a very broad brush indeed.

There are regional differences. Berlin is worst in Germany, then a bunch of other cities, not a lot in the east (much higher concentration of right wing "nazis"), mild cities like Frankfurt are "challenged in some areas, train station red light district" while still being "a cool place to be" with shops, food, restaurants, whores and strip clubs. But the voices are getting louder, it is changing.
The problem with political correctness is that it's too politically correct. Hungary and the Czechs are in the news for closing the door. The mother of invention has many faces. The longer it goes on, the more hind sight there will be in making the decisions that are too late in such limited space.

I tend to give my fellow man a little more credit for intelligence than do you. Sure, there is a lot of ignorance in the world, but I meet hardworking, intelligent people every day. Culture, customs and mores are part of human civilization and exert at least as much influence as any corporation. Control is illusory. My point-oh-two.

I thought that also at one point, but concentrated control over others changing people's opinions without them knowing now is the biggest problem. There has always been a lack of commitment and understanding among North Americans.

I thought that also at one point, but concentrated control over others changing people's opinions without them knowing now is the biggest problem. There has always been a lack of commitment and understanding among North Americans.
"Without them knowing"?

Would you care to cite an example?

That sounds more like opinion than fact to me. What or who changed yours? Nefarious others, or your own mind? Perhaps you are under control without knowing it. Just using your logic. :)

On the other hand, I have found various wives to be capable of exerting a great deal of control.

Last edited:
That sounds more like opinion than fact to me. What or who changed yours? Nefarious others, or your own mind? Perhaps you are under control without knowing it. Just using your logic. :)

On the other hand, I have found various wives to be capable of exerting a great deal of control.

The big picture man.....and who's demonstrating the most control !

tinfoilhatsign-1.gif

You seem to be aware of pernicious liberal demogogery as am I.

I'm missing the "without them knowing" part.

Um....

Manipulation of facts on social media....

Then those controlling the media having an issue repeating the same piece of information again and again unit it's presumed to be true !

Causing social unrest as a distraction and as an influence....

I'm for a better America, why are two separate economic groups......the rich and the liberal both interested in so many immigrants living in this country ? Of the two, who has the most influence....?? How many people realize that the amount of immigrants in this country has nothing to do with liberals? Based upon the theory of supply and demand, the more immigrants in this country the lower the minimum wage is for the unskilled worker. How long has the minimum wage been around $8.00 an hour.....that's here in the States. Who profits from every crisis and those crisis deliberately orchestrated internationally for the most profit?

The opium problem...

The chemicals in our food....

Propaganda....

Mass incarceration and what led all those people to commit crime. What was the ratio of criminals to law abiding citizens incarcerated during the seventies ?

Most people haven't got a clue....

Unfortunately, there will always be the uninformed...

Actually, it is they who refuse to enforce existing laws - and in other areas, too. :)

I wasn't talking about illegal immigrants...but, who is hiring most of these illegals in the agriculture, pork and beef financial segments of our society...who owns most of the production of food stuffs in North America ??

Then why are the rich getting a tax break ?

ln Europe,we are living in a museum,the old world dying and the new struggling to find a form to express the energy of so many people.
American demographics changing rapidly,having its effect on popular culture,further removing it from European historic cultural vocabularies.Then theres Tech.This debate ranges far beyond its subject.ld suggest starting with Mcluhan,then on to French structuralists and post-modernists to even begin to understand whats happening to us.

Foucault and Derrida. I've always felt that they end up getting constrained by their very own web. The movement became far more influential than the positions merit IMHO.

Here's my favorite page on Post Modernism:

Post Modernist Paper Generator:
http://www.elsewhere.org/pomo/

I wasn't talking about illegal immigrants...but, who is hiring most of these illegals in the agriculture, pork and beef financial segments of our society..
Do tell us.

who owns most of the production of food stuffs in North America ??
Companies like Archer Midland Daniels which are not the answer to your first question.

Then why are the rich getting a tax break ?
Define "the rich". The half of us who actually pay fed income tax? The "one percenters" fund almost half the party!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom