What determines which brands get their own forum in the manufacturers forum section?

zunde

I mean come on, how is ADS not on there? It's like half of the threads in the speaker forum are about their products. And they're the best speakers ever made, regardless of price. So... make it happen admins.

I've tried taking the right approach, but google maps keeps taking me down the primrose path ... :oops:

PS ... if ADS gets a forum, Moss Audio and Focal shouldn't be far behind? :banana:

I've tried taking the right approach, but google maps keeps taking me down the primrose path ... :oops:

PS ... if ADS gets a forum, Moss Audio and Focal shouldn't be far behind? :banana:
The list would seem endless..

I guess the question is, why should every manufacturer have its own forum? Speaker forum seems to cover it all quite well.

I mean come on, how is ADS not on there?

What's ADS?

About 1,940,000,000 results (0.66 seconds)

ADS: Your Total Solutions Provider - At Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS), we develop state-of-the-art products and services that help solve storm water ...

ADS Services ... The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System ... Please note that all abstracts and articles in the ADS are copyrighted by the publisher, and their ...

A powerful, streamlined new way to search the Astrophysics Data System.

Using Power Editor you can: Create and edit multiple ads quickly. Search and filter ads to find only the info you need. Manage the number of ads you run and ...

It's actually quite simple. If SuperjazzyJa likes it, it will NEVER get its own forum. If SJJ doesn't like it, it'll get its own forum in one trillionth of a nanosecond. That's how life in general is. What I like and what's popular are polar opposites.

If I worked for a record label, I would only sign bands I hated because their albums would go platinum within 1 second of release. Any band I liked would only sell one copy of each album: the one I bought.

ADS does not belong with that august list of audio stalwarts. Being nice sounding or popular with folks here at the moment isn't enough of a pedigree. IMO.

4-2-7's post illustrates that.

ADS does not belong with that august list of audio stalwarts. Being nice sounding or popular with folks here at the moment isn't enough of a pedigree. IMO.

4-2-7's post illustrates that.

As I stated before and there is empirical evidence to back it up, ADS is the most discussed, highly supported, well-liked speaker brand in the forum. I'm convinced the only reason ADS doesn't have its own forum is because they are defunct, so nothing to post about new shitty Chinese-manufactured but still well thought of for some reason info/ equipment heading our way.

No JBL forum, so no small time speaker forums for the rest of you!!!
nyah nyah nyah!

As I stated before and there is empirical evidence to back it up, ADS is the most discussed, highly supported, well-liked speaker brand in the forum. The only reason ADS doesn't have its own forum is because they are defunct, so nothing to post about new shitty Chinese-manufactured but still well thought of for some reason info/ equipment heading our way.

Wow, Troll mush??

zunde - If I had just 123 posts I would perform here a bit more reserved, a bit less noisy. No offense intended, Sir.

Last edited:
As I stated before and there is empirical evidence to back it up, ADS is the most discussed, highly supported, well-liked speaker brand in the forum. I'm convinced the only reason ADS doesn't have its own forum is because they are defunct, so nothing to post about new shitty Chinese-manufactured but still well thought of for some reason info/ equipment heading our way.
Soundesign is defunct also, so it should get its own forum! Who knows, we might find one in a flea market, and how else would we know if it was worth buying without it having its own forum? Perhaps we can also start a forum for British Knights shoes! :beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom