What did Santa give you?

millerdog

The Mod Squad
Santa just usually gives me an envelope and socks (Miller eats them, so there is a need to restock). Postal Santa did drop off a 200gm pressing of Norah Jones yesterday:)
What did you guys get?
md

Merry Xmas M/D

Musically the following

Beth Orton Central reservation(thanks again for the rec)

Maria Muldaur Self-titled

Willy Porter Falling Forward

Stevie Ray In The Beginning

Bob Dylan Rolling Thunder revue

Have a good day!!

Alan

I got:

Star Trek: The Next Generation Seasons 2-6 on DVD (in case you didn't know, I'm a Star Trek fan :D ) (and I do know the difference between Star Trek and reality LOL)

And.....XM Satellite radio! It's very cool! I'm going to subscribe this evening, so all I have for the moment are the 6 demo channels.

Glad to see you liked the Radio Kam. :)

Grumpy

Well my only audio gift was a Memorex waterproof radio for the shower. Well I did get a new multimeter but thats for audio problems.:D The rest of my gifts were the crap I never buy for myself because my wife knows what I need.

Mike

Pioneer

Santa brought me a Pioneer DTS receiver to replace the troublesome :puke: Sony Piece-Of-Shi- Pro Logic :)
Actually he brought it over a week ago but...

Merry Christmas all :yippy:

The wife paid for a new water pump, upper and lower hoses, thermostat, etc, etc. for my 96 Chevy PU. $500

I'm happy !! It dosen't leak any more!

Well I was hoping for 20gr but I got some some theater tickets and we saw Gangs Of NY, LOFTRII, and Catch Me If You Can. All were good, even the 2 with Leon DeCaprio in them.
Good beer and good food, great company and there is a bottle of bubbly in the fridge.
Life is hard sometimes but you just have to grin and bare it!

A trip down to see my brother in N. Carolina, watch the Hurricanes beat the Dallas Stars, and some good eats.

g

Me...?

Oh , a bit of a hangover

a card at a party from a former good friend

missingyou.jpg

a bit of an auto accident...not my fault

wallis_1.jpg

A very merrrrry Christmas

Dennis

"santa" (myself) got me a new amp/tuner about a week ago.
I also got a great camera from my sister and some money from
my father (for college :p:)
Best gift is being able to spend time with family/loved ones and some much needed vacation from school. :D

Thor & WildWest

We got an XBOX also, so what ya think? I'm not much of a gamer, last system was SNES. We got the "special bundle" with the two games. One of the controllers is acting up but otherwise it rocks! We've got ours hooked to a Sharp Aquos flat panel TV - nice combo. I'm off all week, so it's party time with the kids presents.

MikE

Same here...Last system was SNES. Had some puter games but didn't play them much. With the XBOX on the 53" screen backed up with the home theater system why, it's a whole nuther gaming experiance by gawd!

The woman and I got a new vacuum cleaner and a new set of pots and pans.

I bought the XBOX for my son ;)

I got it at a pawn shop with the DVD kit for $150. Then bought him a second controller and 3 games to go with it. It is pretty cool DVD's look really good on it, also cool how you can save stuff on the HD, you can save songs off a CD on the HD even, pretty neat. I was unable to get any of the games I really want to see on it because they were all sold out, mech assault, DOA 3. But I hope to buy them soon, for my son of course ;)

Back
Top Bottom