What do you think about this mod??

Juan9568

Hi guys

I got this little bluetooth receiver designed for marine applications so I can use my Sansui in a more convenient way. Don't hate me, I know this is not Hi-Fi but I don't use tapes not even vinyls now a days, I'm digital audio. I'm testing it right know and it works great so far.
Also got a PAC gain booster in case I need to compensate for the difference in volume.
I hooked it up with a 12v adaptor using the switched outlet on the back so it turns on and off with the receiever..

What do you think??

I still have to figure out where to install it.

Just plug it into a tape loop and you're good. Something that small, you could pretty much attach to any flat surface using some of those Command velcro peel 'n stick strips?

Stuff is getting small though, ain't it? I just bought an Intel HUC to replace my aging (and dead) HTPC, and the difference is startling ... that big black box behind it is the original ATX case. The tiny blue thing in the blister pack next to it is one of the hard drives.

bach---intel-huc.jpg

Bonus - as small as it is, it's got better specs and hardware as well as more storage.

Back
Top Bottom