What does everybody do after the show?

Hey all, I'm just wondering what people do at night ... after the show? This is my first time to AK Fest and would like to meet and hang out with some new people. I haven't seen any threads anywhere about Friday or Saturday night meet-ups, is there one in the works?

From our files....

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 60
You guys got nuthin. I am coming in my Fri/Sat night job uniform in downtown Balmer. Red fishnets, black stilettos, and a blonde high hat wig.

Remember back in '08 when Squidward got nekkid and rode that goat around the hotel?

Hey all, I'm just wondering what people do at night ... after the show? This is my first time to AK Fest and would like to meet and hang out with some new people. I haven't seen any threads anywhere about Friday or Saturday night meet-ups, is there one in the works?

Like several have said here, just walk around, if the doors open go on in.

Sounds like you all are my kind of show crowd :) Not the in bed at 9pm crowd at RMAF! It also sounds like I'm going to be moving awfully slow Sunday morning.

Looks like this is shapin up to be a good one.

Hopefully there are others who don't puss out and crash early. ;)
(If I'm closed before 5am Friday/Saturday night somethins wrong)

Open all night sleep is for the weak, drink till ya can't see straight then put on the beer goggles, oh ya don't drop the vinyl.

Looks like this is shapin up to be a good one.

Hopefully there are others who don't puss out and crash early. ;)
(If I'm closed before 5am Friday/Saturday night somethins wrong)

Your ass better not still be in bed at show opening time... :nono:

I've been planning on which half of the bar to bring. I'll be packing the bottles in among the vinyl to make sure everything makes the trip safely. I'd bring the whole bar, but we just don't have that much room. ;)

Our room will be open to all comers Friday and Saturday night. Bring tunes, thirst and maybe your own beverages. Gonna be a very painful Sunday. :banana:

Your ass better not still be in bed at show opening time... :nono:

Not sure why you would think any different. :scratch2:

It's the same every year, tunes are playin and door is open at show time. :smoke:
(I'm a little worse for wear but the show is open) :tears:

This is how I met Kegger....lmao. Face down on the floor in his listening room... at show open :D

Yep rooms open and tunes are playin, I may have an unconventional "seating arrangement" for myself at open though, :smoke:
But hey it works.. :thmbsp:

Sounds to me like there should be "designated record turners"*, sort of like "designated drivers".

*(I won't call them "flippers", lest someone think I mean greedy re-sellers! :D)

Not sure why you would think any different. :scratch2:

It's the same every year, tunes are playin and door is open at show time. :smoke:
(I'm a little worse for wear but the show is open) :tears:

I wouldn't mind so much if you didn't scare the hell out of the attendees. :D

Back
Top Bottom