What ever happened to Angela

djronc

It was nice having her on board, it kept everyone on their toes. Did she leave or just taking a break? Also how many women do we have as members?

Djornc, do not know what happened to Angela,she was pretty much gone when I came on board.Lena is also a member see "Phillips Silver" thread

Alan

She got a new job which required a move to another state and I also think a love interest was involved in the move too.

Yeah, she snagged a 'dream' type job, taking her from Silicon Valley to the Denver-area. Big move, new job, big responsibilities, yada.
She has popped in a few times, but I'd say she's got a lot on her plate, and her 'down' time is enjoying the music rather than chooting the chit 'bout it.

Yeah... For some reason we just can't seem to keep women around for long.

Gee... I wonder why? :butt2:

I was wondering about her last week. I miss her too. I hope everything is well with her. She has good tastes in gear and music if my memory serves me well. Maybe she'll come back one day.
Brad :sadwave:

Maybe so, but it sure looks like mOOn has on the latex glove. What a nightmare for a good Illinois boy!
So why has Angela not frequented our board lately? Her boyfriends back, and we not there!
Hopefully she is Germany or somewhere focusing on satellites and stars and cool stuff like her job description was told to her. Angela, where ever you are, more power to you! Stop in and visit some time.
Seemed like a dream job and a man moved his company to follow her. Quite the woman.

Tis a shame since the picture is a bit dark, perhaps with a reflective surface in the frame to catch and applify the flash it mighta turned out nicer :p: :D

From Left to right:

Wardsweb,Walt, Thor, MikE, mOOn, Lefty

I thought it was a good shot of some of us audio nerds :D

Angela... don't be a stranger ... ;)

CK

Well I ain't got much to say on the audio front ...

System has been static now for the last 9 months so nothing new to report. Anyway got another hobby (computers) which is chewing up my cash presently ...

All in all I've reached that "place" where I'm pretty happy with my audio setups ...

I don't know where Angela is, but Moon looks like a YOUNG Captain Beefheart. Now THAT was an awesome band.

Almond, Toasted/MSgt, USAF

Hey Walt!

Long time no hear. Fingers crossed for the Cup final. No way I'm going to fall asleep for this one. The Gunners have better not do another choke.

Hope all is well with you.

cheers
Jack

Back
Top Bottom