What happened to the auto pay for subscriber?

Robisme

Sansui Enthusiast
I have been stripped of my red banner. Always auto paid with Paypal. Perhaps with the new format I need to update something?

Guess my WTB ad will fade away........................................................Not,.

Rob

So I just paid manually and got my banner back. But, I logged on to Paypal and the auto payment was sent yesterday.

Crazy internet world.

Rob

The autopay DOES NOT FUNCTION in the Xenforo software. (we've written about this , but it gets overlooked until renewal time)

Please, please, please remove the pre-approved payment from your paypal.

Thank you.

So, do you know where my auto payment went?

Rob
Yep. It got paid to AK, and treated as a donation, since the software had not established a link to an AK useraccount. Per our conversation, I relayed your request to Grumpy. (I have no access to the AK PayPal account)

It's not that hard to read stickies and it's not that hard to pay manually. If an old fart like me can do it, anyone can.

Thanks for the helpful post.

Yep. It got paid to AK, and treated as a donation, since the software had not established a link to an AK useraccount. Per our conversation, I relayed your request to Grumpy. (I have no access to the AK PayPal account)

Thank you.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom