What I learned on Craigslist

I learned a lot of folks have, for sale, record player turntables! As opposed to what....a CD player turntable?

Also, there's a lot of vintage/rare speakers out there for $150...how rare can they be at that price?

Also....."the receiver works great....except a few of the lights are out, the tuning string isn't tight, some of the switches stick and the power meter doesn't work"!!! :crazy:

I learned a lot of folks have, for sale, record player turntables! As opposed to what....a CD player turntable?

Also, there's a lot of vintage/rare speakers out there for $150...how rare can they be at that price?

That's to catch searches for both record player and turntable. I normally try to work all the options into the first few sentences of the ad. He could have done it more elegantly, but good for him he did it. The kijiji key word engine only captures key words on first posting. It doesn't do it later if you edit your ad.

I've compiled the perfect Craigslist stereo ad based on all my research. Ahem. :cool:

Stero for sell. RARE L@@K

I am saleing my house stero. This thing is loud as hell i don’t need the wife says it to lound so what the point of having something like that if you don t turn it up. Audiofile quality blowing out at fire sale prices. Literary the best of the best. If u are reading this add, u know what this is.

Karma-Hardon Reviever doesn’t work when pluged up but probably an easy fix. Think it just needs a antenna. Blows fuse when turned on. Has 260 watts.

Pioner Record player. Needs a needel. Minor scoffs on lid.

5-dick CD player. Lights up, works perfect. Door doesn’t open.

Certain Vegas tall speacker boxes the good ones not the ones on stands. Speacker wires included. Speackers have 3 speakers with dual subs 15’ aqaustically loaded with blow hole. Put out 8 ohms and 200 watts. They get LOUD and hit hard, will rattle the windows and make the neighbors call the cops. Digital Ready. Grill clothe gone from one spiker. One woffer replaced with Pyle, other spiker one woffer missing but does not effect sound. One speacker needs a twitter. Crisp highs, deep bass. Better than Boise.

Will throw in Sub wolfer Base box. Rockfork fosphate.

Also includes self standing stero cabnit.

Everything working when last used 10 years ago.

This is an awesome sterio. I no what this stuff is worth so No lobollers, scam artists or lowlifes.

Paid $1000 for all back in the day. Asking $500, price firm, will take $350. Need gone today.

Will not pesponge to email.

You're right, it should have been all one sentence with no punctuation. I gave myself away.

Re your offer...to use the words another AKer posted today from a CL seller: "f___ that. Suck my balllz." :dunno::rflmao:

I learned something from this ad but I'm not sure what it was. :dunno:

https://nh.craigslist.org/gms/6198823102.html

PLEASE!! BUY SOME OF THIS CREEPY PERSON'S STUFF IN AD ABOVE.

PLEASE BUY FROM THIS CREEPY AD STOMPING UNDERGROUND BUSINESS RUNNING CREEP INPITTSFIELD N.H. WHAT A JERK STOMP'S LITTLE GUY'S AD'S WITH HIS DUSTY 20 DAY OLD AD'S SAME ---- DIFFERENT MONTH I WILL DONATE $10 TO WHOEVER WILL GO BY AND BUY SOMETHING FROM THIS BORED CREEPY JERK
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Flagged for removal LOL.

Back
Top Bottom