What I learned on Craigslist

Who knew there was a fantasy gamer plunger? Could this be the next Game Of Throne?

377f0af8a79c613850ebe63e612e08a2--the-throne-downstairs-bathroom.jpg

https://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/zip/d/legendary-plunger-of-vileda/6292244065.html

Legendary Plunger of Vileda
00n0n_4MT2XUAYKjb_600x450.jpg

Plunger of Vileda
Item Level 750
Binds when picked up
Unique
Two-Hand Staff
1403 - 1899 Damage Speed 3.60
(458.70 damage per second)
+3,954 Intellect
+766 Stamina
+340 Haste
- 9999 Agility

Equip: Grants the unclog ability, which can remove blockages of legendary power.

Originally weiled by a strange giant, this weapon was gifted to an owner unbeknownst to its demon-slaying abilities.

It now thirsts for a new hero, who can pick it up in Kitsilano.

I always try to make any lower offer on the phone to see if the seller is interested. They usually are. If not I know the asking price is what I will be paying if I make the drive and decide to get it. I'm the same way when selling anything because I'm usually firm with my asking price and make that very clear during any pre sale phone call, email or text.

I never accept lowballs from buyers who haven't shown up with money. I tell them that, but I indicate that I may negotiate in person.

I learned that even when you have an agreed purchase, someone else will come and get it. Actually I already knew this, but today I re-learned it.
THIS is disgusting seller behavior. And there's not much defense, except speed. A deal is never really a deal until it is done.

Wildcat, I love your tag line. Do you know what Pass was referring to?
No idea--I pinched his quote from elsewhere. :D If I could guess, it was either some legendary audiophile component from the past, or one of his own creations that may not have had the most stable of operating modes. ;)

He's a genius though. I just read an interview of him in Stereophile. What he knows about amplification circuits and semiconductors could fill an encyclopedia...and all off the top of his head.

I didn't say "lowball offer" I said "lower offer" their is a difference.

Fair point. Really I meant 'any lower offer.' You'd get the indication of some possible flexibility with in-person negotiation. I regard lowering the price just because I'm asked to on the phone as giving 'something for nothing.'

Our strategies don't exactly mesh; we might not do business. Sometimes people lose interest when I respond this way. But I generally sell my stuff eventually, more often than not for the asking price.

Screening out some 'sharp bargain seekers' is sort of what happens, I guess. Suites me, in general.

My gawd tox, aquastically .... Hilarious.:rflmao:

I'm going to go clean myself up now. Liquids everywhere.

This thing.

Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Generator
https://nwga.craigslist.org/ele/d/pulsed-electromagnetic-field/6276015975.html

00R0R_6tORlYNG16g_600x450.jpg

"This Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Generator works quite well. far improved from the machines rife used to blow up viruses nearly a hundred years ago, this device supports the bodys natural healing functions from litterally, 100s of conditions. Invented by Bob Bogash owner of 500 patents, where most devices like the Spooky 2 pulse a very limited amount of resonant frequencies, this device can pulse 16 simultaneously in a very strong magnetic field. the unit consists of two plasma antennas and a programmable box with software containing over 1000 program sequences. My car just died and id like to give this thing up for a well running vehicle. 500 dollars off the original price and includes stands sold separately.

Personally i am young and have enjoyed it most for the Enhanced Learning Zone, Emotional Rebalance, Sleep Promotion, Learning New Motor Skill and Joint Ligament Tendon Bone Frequencies, but i know people like Jim Ellington who experiences cancer remission. His doctor called it "Lazy Lymphoma", also my dog was limping badly after he got hit by a car he was in so much pain we were going to put him down in a month if it didnt improve. i got this device and its been probably about 9 months now, hes jumping up into my dad's truck, on the couch, running down stairs going on long walks every day. definitely turned that sittuation around quickly."

Ah, okay ... I guess.

not mine, no affiliation.

That's just the Sleep Promotion mode enabled. You'll have to set it to Learning New Motor Skill to compensate for that - perhaps a dash of the Tendon Bone Frequencies. I should think 30 or so minutes three times per day would do it. In a couple months, you'll be better than new. :thumbsup:

Calling it 'this thing' does call his sincere appreciation of its capabilities into question. In fact, I'd have to call that a slip.

If you really want to score $3500 for a couple of lights, you can't afford slips.

Back
Top Bottom