What I learned on Craigslist

Today I learned that Sansui has merged with Samsung.

Samsui TV - $25
19" HD Tv working really good no control test it before to buy it 2 weeks warranty

I gotta give them credit for offering a warranty, but OTOH, I wonder if they know what they're getting into with that...

Today I learned that: some people are not willing to accept that their stuff is not worth anything. It hasn't sold for $3 in 20 days, its probably not worth anything...
Bonus learning: Some people are willing to deal with cl flakes for $3. I wonder what the lowball offer is?

Marantz Tape Deck - $3
https://corvallis.craigslist.org/ele/d/marantz-tape-deck/6387588179.html
Marantz tape deck for parts, two nice VU meters. If the ad is still up it is still for sale I well pull the ad when it sells. Please include a phone number for a reply.
00y0y_GEp5JVSzhL_600x450.jpg

Skilsaw-$40.00

Wife says its gotta go. 7 1/4 blade. Runs great. The good: Pretty much stops at nothing when cutting. The bad: safety guard malfunctions randomly. Probably easy repair.
4535596079-1.jpg
Never trust a 2 fingered carpenter:rflmao:

Skilsaw-$40.00

Wife says its gotta go. 7 1/4 blade. Runs great. The good: Pretty much stops at nothing when cutting. The bad: safety guard malfunctions randomly. Probably easy repair.
4535596079-1.jpg

Nice find! High 5.... or 3, or .... never mind.

I have one of these that I'd kept unused in a box for close to 20 years, pulled it out to use it last year, works beautifully. Made in USA too.

Today I learned there are Vizio screws for the hang.

"Vizio Sound Bar with Remote and charger Used most New not used out loud. Still have model number Sticker 2 Vizio Screws for the Hang of the Vizio Sound Bar on the Wall."

This thing sounds like a great deal though. If it hasn't been used out loud, it should be basically unused, right? :idea:

When I see “ must sale”, or “for sell”, I can’t get myself to contact them. No matter what the item may be.
Just can’t do it.
This and some spelling mistakes. I do it myself. I am not a flawless speller but some of the mistakes are BIG warning signs.

I learned that one should never give up. This has been on craigslist for several months now. $150:

00U0U_dtDqsSclwHx_600x450.jpg

Maybe someday someone will take that offer (not mine).

It's worth well over that. Amp is worth more than $150. Another $50 for the pre and $75-100 on the turntable, maybe more.

Well, I guess it is just an issue of them finding a buyer (while part of me is intrigued, I lack the space and money, and am moderately content with my present set up).

Yeah. It was a Magnavox based on this picture:

View attachment 1066208

Line to ad (no affiliation): https://bellingham.craigslist.org/ele/d/vinyl-player-radio-and/6423973451.html

"Vinyl player..." I suppose it's just as descriptive as "turn table," but call me a purist. I'll pop a tape in the "magnetic carbon strap spinner" and dance around in my indigence.

I'm giving a turntable to a friend, whose daughter is excited to have a "vinyl player." I should probably shut my corrective mouth and let her enjoy the music.....wish me luck.

It's worth well over that. Amp is worth more than $150. Another $50 for the pre and $75-100 on the turntable, maybe more.

The amp sure, but I've always had a hard time getting rid of the turn tables and tuners. I don't recall if I've ever tried ebaying them....... mostly AK Fest and Barter Town. I suppose it's been awhile (last AK Fest was what 2012?) since I've had that kind of thing so the market could have changed.

I learn that while the "stereo doesn't work(?)," nonetheless the "condition" is "excellent."

And they're throwing in some paper pants. What a deal!

Back
Top Bottom