What I learned on Craigslist

There are some ads I don't even bother opening. Here's one from the Wanted section:

"Wanted To Buy - Any Condition"

So tempted to send a reply: "I've got a condition I'll sell you. "Cash Only." I'll take twenty bucks for it." :biggrin:

Non audio related, but wondering if anyone here has any idea if these would be saleable, or are they outdated junk? Looks like all the controllers etc are there. Going to check them out tomorrow.

00707_5ertps8RcHA_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Non audio related, but wondering if anyone here has any idea if these would be saleable, or are they outdated junk? Looks like all the controllers etc are there. Going to check them out tomorrow.

View attachment 1178639

I bet someone in the DIY community would be interested in those but I don't know that you'd be able to make any real money moving them. Does it say what they were used for originally?

I bet someone in the DIY community would be interested in those but I don't know that you'd be able to make any real money moving them. Does it say what they were used for originally?

I found a company online that deals with the panasonic robots. I was hoping those were welding robots, but no. They are part handlers and obsolete.. Basically worthless.

Rot Iron. I actually copied one to my sheet of CL funnies once for a "Wrouit Iorn Chair". Impressive use of vowels.

Back
Top Bottom