What I learned on Craigslist

Forget those low low discounted Ebay final sale prices
These are worth MUCH MORE

https://rochester.craigslist.org/ele/d/webster-sansui-sp-200-pair-vintage/6784452125.html

LOL. The speakers are Sansui SP-200: "I am willing to sell these for $250. for the pair or best offer."

I just paid $20 for a pair of Sansui SP-100. I paid a fair price - I do not consider that a score.

It is interesting that this seller only has stock pictures of the front and sides. All the real pictures are of the back. Makes you wonder what the real condition is for those speakers.

LOL. The speakers are Sansui SP-200: "I am willing to sell these for $250. for the pair or best offer."

I just paid $20 for a pair of Sansui SP-100. I paid a fair price - I do not consider that a score.

It is interesting that this seller only has stock pictures of the front and sides. All the real pictures are of the back. Makes you wonder what the real condition is for those speakers.

It always worries me a bit when the ad says "we" will call you, ... is this a business or what is the story?

It always worries me a bit when the ad says "we" will call you, ... is this a business or what is the story?

I prefer seeing this in an ad. It shows the seller knows how the game is played and they have played it before.

When selling I don't normally list my phone number. I hate it when people respond with, "Is it still for sale?" That is such a waste of time. If I want to buy something, I always respond with "I am interested in your xxxx. Call or text me at 865-###-#### after 10am and before 10pm"

I've learned that props help sell your item.
"Will need a cleaning "
00j0j_1nJTh0k2d4h_600x450.jpg

make / manufacturer: Dell Xbox

Good working Dell Monitor, Flat Screen + Xbox 360 - works! Shoot me a message for pickup address. Sorry about the mess, I was too lazy to clean up. Need to sell asap Best Deal on Craigslist for an xbox, will need a cleaning.

"Will need a cleaning "

Good working Dell Monitor, Flat Screen + Xbox 360 - works! Shoot me a message for pickup address. Sorry about the mess, I was too lazy to clean up. Need to sell asap Best Deal on Craigslist for an xbox, will need a cleaning.

At least they were truthful and didn't include "from a smoke free home" in their description.

Today I learned that a “good selection of rock records all in good playable condition” actually means “a good selection of crap nobody wants, most of which aren’t even in a sleeve let alone playable” :mad:

"Will need a cleaning "

My first sailboat was a 25 foot Catalina and I got it for basically scrap value which is not much for a sailboat because it looked just like that desk. I took 5 large garbage bags of that crap off the boat the first day I had it. After washing the sails and lines, scrubbing inside and out, sanding and oiling the wood, I sailed it for 4 years and sold it for 5K.

"Will need a cleaning "

Pretty good. Look at all the piss bottles. Thats a true meth junkie right there.

...so I know you're not a scammer? For dishes and a wicker basket?

Lunch dishes

00B0B_6pryVbcSmpv_600x450.jpg

9 clear glass medium size dishes (8.5 in diameter). Perfect for lunches, sandwiches, appetizers, kids.... easy pick up.
please leave name and phone number so that I know you are not a scammer.

I learned I love looking through the Craigslist Free section just to read some of the ads.

Fresh Charlie Brown Xmas tree

00000_9TXgAOZEqhM_600x450.jpg

CURB ALERT freshly cut 7 foot christmas tree. Yours for free.
Can be used as a bird sanctuary.

Also fresh tree branches for decorating!

I learned that if you see an almost too good to be true ad in PHX and you see the same ad in Birmingham, Dallas, Minneapolis, and Atlanta, it's probably a scam.

Oh dear lord... Enlighten me, please, since Google only produced a raft of hits about urine tests: do they recover drugs from their urine...?

I heard this on some radio program. They were talking to a recovered junkie. She was saying that you can get high from meth piss.. She explained it in such a way that I am pretty sure its true and well known to junkies.

...so I know you're not a scammer? For dishes and a wicker basket?

Lunch dishes

00B0B_6pryVbcSmpv_600x450.jpg

9 clear glass medium size dishes (8.5 in diameter). Perfect for lunches, sandwiches, appetizers, kids.... easy pick up.
please leave name and phone number so that I know you are not a scammer.

Does one serve kids with the plates or on the plates? Good to know they are versatile.

Back
Top Bottom