What Is The Age Spread Between You And Your Sig. Other?

I am about 3 years older than my wife but it is interesting that sometimes when a song comes on the radio that age difference seems huge. I remember humming my first Beatles song in 65 cutting my teeth on what my brother was listening to on CKLW in 68. For my wife she really didn't start to listen Music on her own until around 73 or 74.

Current SO, she's 3 months older.

Prior relationships have been much wider spreads both ways -- anywhere from them 7 years older than me to 9 years younger. When things ended it never had anything to do with age except with the much younger woman. We were in very different places in our lives.

8 years and 3 months. Age is only a number and state of mind. The funny thing is that during that period of time our tastes in music is dramatically different.

She is 16 months older than me. She grew up with an older sister, so her musical tastes run in the late '50s and early '60s. I wasn't allowed to listen to music at home so my tastes start in the early '70s. So musically we're about 10 years apart!

With my first wife, it was 7 years. I was 26 and she was 19. Over time, it didn't work out too well She was too, let's just say, "young at heart" and never grew out of that "let's party" stage.

Now, my second wife is two months older than me and we share common ideals since we both lived through the same eras.

Back
Top Bottom