What is the Mouser part # for SX-1050 circuit board standoffs?

Discussion in 'Pioneer Audio' started by Stevescivic, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Stevescivic

Stevescivic Active Member

Hey gang,

Can someone tell me what the circuit board standoff part #'s are from Mouser for the power supply board on the SX1050? The board in question is the AWR-104 board. The previous tech broke one of them.

Thanks,

Please register to disable this ad.

2. zebulon1

zebulon1 Getting behind on work. I need help? Subscriber

These? From Mouser
    The board hole might need to be opened by a few thousandths.

3. Stevescivic

I think those are it. When I try to take those stand offs off the chassis I'm certain I will break them in half (they're really brittle).

Do you know if the one you referenced is the correct height for the power board on the bottom of my unit?

Thanks

4. avionic

avionic " Black Knights " Subscriber

Measure the dimensions of one of your standoffs . Then look at the spec drawing and find the manufactures part number. That gets as close to yours as possible. Then search Mousers catalog for that part number. Takes about 5 min.

5. blhagstrom

blhagstrom Mad Scientist, fixer. Subscriber

As long as you get close to the right length and replace them all, you're golden.

6. Stevescivic

Definitely would need to put all new ones on if I want the board height to be correct.

Nonetheless, thanks for the tip!

7. bluehills5

bluehills5 Active Member

8. bluehills5

bluehills5 Active Member

zebulon1 likes this.
  9. Stevescivic

That is good to know guys. Thanks for the tips. I have take a brief break from the project. Ran out of solder wick and wife is going to castrate me I don't spend some time with her and the kids :)

Maybe this weekend I will start back up.

10. zebulon1

zebulon1 Getting behind on work. I need help? Subscriber

I had ordered the stand-offs suggested in Post# 8 by "bluehill5". They work perfectly I used a #22 numbered bit at .157".
    I've used another manufactures in the past and find these much better in support and style.
    Mouser doesn't carry them. What nice, is you don't have to replace all the stand-offs because one broke. the deck height is identical to the original Pioneer stand-offs.
    At 20 cents apiece changing them all, isn't a big deal.
    Again the link:
    https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/essentra-components/LCBS-7-01/RP429-ND/67919

11. Blue Shadow

Blue Shadow I gotta get me a new title

They are 43ยข per in small quantity. I like the idea of install from the top of the panel.

I ordered some of these https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/855-R6714-00 because I had access to the bottom of the panel and they worked just fine. Like using the others there was some fine tuning to the holes in the panel and the board but they worked just fine. Replaced all 4 for even height. Just so we know about price changes, this one was a quarter when I ordered them recently, still that price. Good that we have options from both suppliers.