What Is the Significance of Your Avatar?

My pal, "Knucklehead"
mPq3vV4iU6kSTcL1j6tZBojNwQyDyvR45YuNWdzoQEPp39R99dnf5R7DWVXY8TCgJReli-3Wlpqq92RloANt-P9FSemdLX9PyNn62iNtDjeeIu9t3lFAFQyXSdImRsaHCFdDR5cl3hI=w2400

Just one of my drivers.
I’m finding that my love of stereo gear is the same as my cars. Some you want to hot rod, some you want to keep as they were meant to be and just restore.
My signature is because when I was a kid we used to drag race on Mason avenue right next to Marantz headquarters on Nordhoff and Mason Ave. in Chatsworth Ca.

"My avatar is a snail is name Gary and my name is Gary".

Just so you all know, my Grandson wrote the response above here because he wanted to be part of AK. Spongebob Squarepants has a cat/snail which meows. The snail's name is Gary just like me.

Last edited:
64a8f629fb61e6293a04a947bb3ff9c7--vintage-illustration-postcards.jpg
BONZO on the wireless is to honor my many rescue dogs, past and present. I lost another, to a predator yesterday, it doesn't get easier to let go.
20150406_123131_2.jpg
Marlee, R. I. P.

Pic of one of the EPI 100’s I restored. Didn’t mean for it to become permanent, but I could hardly swap in Einstein’s face at this point could I?

View attachment 1415138
BONZO on the wireless is to honor my many rescue dogs, past and present. I lost another, to a predator yesterday, it doesn't get easier to let go.
View attachment 1415139

Sorry to hear that. Do you live out west? I can’t think of too many predators out here in Alexandria VA, (other than cars and stupid people,) that could take down a large dog. We have foxes here in suburbia, but my big dumb lab would just want to make friends with them.

It’s always hard to lose a furry friend.

Sorry to hear that. Do you live out west? I can’t think of too many predators out here in Alexandria VA, (other than cars and stupid people,) that could take down a large dog. We have foxes here in suburbia, but my big dumb lab would just want to make friends with them.

It’s always hard to lose a furry friend.
East central Alabama, in the woods. We don't know, possibly coyote or pack strays.

Back
Top Bottom