What Is the Significance of Your Avatar?

As for me it is a photo I took of one of my amps, it's been my avatar since I signed up here. I'm not one to change things and really I like when others don't change either. I recognize members by their avatar more than their user name so I have to think more if I know that member when they change.

Sometimes I get it wrong the other way around, some members are using the same avatars and I think I'm talking to someone I know but don't.

I also use the same avatar and user name on other sites, I guess it's me, and you'll know its me in other areas of the worldwide web.

I'll even insert Smart Ass on other sites if I can, just so you'll really know it's me:D

BONZO on the wireless is to honor my many rescue dogs, past and present. I lost another, to a predator yesterday, it doesn't get easier to let go.
index.php

Marlee, R. I. P.

Sorry to hear about Marlee's passing Steve

Rest in Peace Sweet Heart.

As for me it is a photo I took of one of my amps, it's been my avatar since I signed up here. I'm not one to change things and really I like when others don't change either.

Mine used to be a catalogue shot of an Empire 9000M speaker (my Dad's speakers when I was growing up) with a model, but I got bored of it after 15+ years.

I'd found this crazy electrocuted guy in my new avatar, and changed it just for fun.

:)

Mine used to be a catalogue shot of an Empire 9000M speaker (my Dad's speakers when I was growing up) with a model, but I got bored of it after 15+ years.

I'd found this crazy electrocuted guy in my new avatar, and changed it just for fun.

:)
Yeah your old one also didn't fit the avatar size after the site changed. I miss the animation the old formate allowed in a avatar though.

My avatar is a picture of my cat Bruiser. He loves to pose and I got this shot when he leaned out from under the dining table. He likes to be around people and fortunately not a destructive scratcher.

I had a golden retiever named Hassie that had the white face like Marlee. I am still sad about losing her and her death was natural. I can't imagine the pain you have endured. My thought are going in your direction. Be well.

Mine is just a pic of a Pioneer CS-903 woofer. Because while I love chrome trim and chrome dust caps on my mids and highs, you aren't TRULY kabuki unless you have chrome dust caps on your woofers too!

This is what I would look like if I lived in South Park, CO.

Mine currently is an acknowledgement of Trisha, Nikki's Russian best friend. As you can see, she is dangerous, mischievous, daring and exotic.

Unlike 4-2-7 I like to change my avatar. The last one was me & the wife on a beach. The current one is me and the youngest granddaughter taken while we were all at Disney World this past November.

My username though has to be 30+ years old going back to the old dos bb days.

mine is a shot of me in the warmup circle at the late, great Superdrome in Frisco TX- a 250m velodrome, banked 45 degrees in the turns, many a memorable night racing fixed gear, brakeless bikes at 30mph. pic taken by a friend in 2014

.ttday2.png

seasonal.
for October I had the Sabrina cover
will change again Dec 1 or so
avatars are one of the fun things about the internets

Off in my own world since about 1950, I was left alone most of the time on a 5 acre avacado orchard, nobody to talk/interact with, just roamed around and around, , , ,

Back
Top Bottom