What Is The Worst Record You have Ever Heard?

Anyone remember Screaming Lord Sutch, or an evening with Wild Man Fischer?
I'm aware of them, but life is so short.

Last edited:
i love Paul McCartney and just saw him in concert a couple of months ago and he was great. But this self titled album just plain sucks considering the artist.

View attachment 765241
I have that album, and happen to like it a lot. For one thing, it contains one of the best tunes he ever wrote (Maybe I'm Amazed). The album is certainly not a grand composition or his best work (that title likely belongs to 'Band on the Run'), but was a necessary stepping stone for a man exiting the shadow of his three mates after all those years of working together. I got no problem with it.

I can't claim 'worst album', since there's no way in hell you could possibly force me to listen to a complete album of hers, but that skanky slut on MTV's Ridiculousness seems to think she's a rap singer, with the results being pretty comical and basically unlistenable.

Last edited:
I actually listened to all four sides of this one afternoon while doing some chores because what if Lou buried the greatest rock song of all time in the middle of this noisy mess?

mmm.jpg

He didn't. It's all noise.

Anything from Burt Bacharach, Liza Manelli, Tom Jones or Barry Manallow.....and don't forget Engleburt Humperdinck !
Lots of people would disagree with you there, at least until you mention Engelbert.

Last edited:
Anything from Burt Bacharach, Liza Manelli, Tom Jones or Barry Manallow.....and don't forget Engleburt Humperdinck !
More a statement of personal preference/taste than the talent/ abilities of those on the list.
I don't voluntarily listen to certain genres at home, but might make exceptions. For instance, I don't do 'metal', shredders, or loud, but the last concert I attended and enjoyed was Buckethead, courtesy of a fellow AKer.

Without a doubt the worst record I've ever heard is "Closer to God" by Nine Inch Nails, closely followed by "Chamber Music" and "8 Diagrams" by Wu-Tang Clan.
Just awful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom