What is your favorite Roger Moore 'Bond' movie?

What is your favorite Roger Moore 'Bond' movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You Only Live Twice - I know, I know, but Connery made up "as Asian" is hysterical, even if not very PC.

I like 'em all, but my favourite would definitely be "Moonraker", 'cause Jaws' romance is just too heart-warming to not love it. Second place would be "A View to a Kill": funny Patrick Macnee, weirdo Christopher Walken, hot Tanya Roberts and cool Grace Jones - just great. Third place would go to "The Man with the Golden Gun", not only because Christopher Lee is always great and Britt Ekland such a cutie, but also for that wonderfully dastardly Nick Nack and the reapperance of Clifton James as Sheriff Pepper on vacation.

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

I too, liked them all. Saw Moonraker about four times in the theatre with different friends at different times.
Just a kid, and my cool uncle took me to see Live and Let Die. Awesome experience, fond memories.

"Live and Let Die" for the opening vignettes and the theme song by Sir Paul. The jazz funeral is priceless. If only the rest of the movie was as good as the opening sequences.

I like "For Your Eyes Only" for its stunning locales and believable villian.

Last edited:
Another vote for "Live And Let Die".
IMPO the best Bond movie period.
Love everything about that movie.

After that "Man w/The Golden Gun" gets the No.2 slot.

As a kid I flipped out on the canal jump in the AMC Hornet as my 'rents always owned AMC's.
They even owned a couple of AMC Hornets thru the years,.
First one was a lime green one w/a white stripe they bought new.
Then some years later they got a red one w/a white stripe (used) that was a dead ringer for the one in the movie (except for the Cragar SS mags).

But I digress...

FWIW

Bret P.

Saw Live and Let Die at the drive-in in 73. After that I was hooked on Bond.
RIP Roger Moore, and RIP Clifton James (the wacky sheriff in that movie and Golden Gun)

I was never crazy about Roger Moore as Bond but my favorite of his would be "Live and Let Die." Sean Connery was great, plus I thought Timothy Dalton did a respectable job, just IMO.

Back
Top Bottom