What is your favorite XM station?

Monday thru Friday from 5:00 PM until 9:00 (PDT) I'm listening to The Handsome Dick Manitoba show on Underground Garage (XM ch. 21). I'll often record a couple of cassettes to take to work to listen to. Since I'm moving around getting dinner ready or other things I miss a lot of the show so it's nice to play it back at work. I like the mix of songs and artists.

Sundays it's David Johansen's Mansion of Fun show on The Loft (XM 30) from 9:00 AM until Noon. We usually leave it on that channel until 3:00 then it's time to switch to Soul Town (XM 49). That goes until we decide to shut down and watch some television in the evening.

None of our vehicles are new enough to have built-in Satellite Radio so I only hook up the car setup if we're going road trip.

I'm amazed at how rapidly sat radio turned into exactly the same crap it was supposed to replace.

It is not in the least bit surprising when you look at who has been at the helm.
Not content people. Sales people. And some of the most horrific Sales Whores in radio's history.
I'm talkin' to you, Mel Karmazin.

Back
Top Bottom