What is your occupation?

Retired for 8 yrs from g'mint. I spend time transporting grandkids to and fro. Also meet up at local restaurants almost daily to discuss current affairs of Politicians both National, State, and local.
I play with a Mac computer along with several different Android devices. I like my Sony 4k tv and listening to internet music on my stereo. I have been playing with the Chinese amps for awhile also.

I've been selling maintenance supplies for Lawson Products for over 30 years. I turned wrenches before that.

Retired U.S. Army Reservist

Retired Law Enforcement Officer

Currently working on my third career, which I'll be fully vested into my employer's retirement plan within the next three years. I'll be 58 years old when I finally pull the plug on my working career and kick back to enjoy all my hobbies.

No regrets at all... Except that I wished I bought Yamaha's M-85, C-85, T-85, the Akai GX-747 and the DBX 5X range expander while stationed in Germany with the Army back in the 80s.

What's COTU? Probably something I should know ...lol (I'll blame it on lack of sleep)

I'm on Newstalk 1010 tomorrow at 7pm or even Saturday and Sunday morning you can catch me. :)
Toronto is considered as the Center of the Universe (lol)by most of us that don't live there,and many that do.Will leave it at that.
Will try and catch your broad cast next time I'm down.

Toronto is considered as the Center of the Universe (lol)by most of us that don't live there,and many that do.Will leave it at that.

That's just silly. As a New Yorker, I know full well that the map of the world and indeed the universe looks like this:

view-from-9th-ave.jpg

Oh yes, I'm familiar with that phrase (I just never knew there was an abbreviation). I imagine most Torontonians think that the QEW just goes off the edge after Mississauga, and and anything after that is just imaginary ...lol

Oh yes, I'm familiar with that phrase (I just never knew there was an abbreviation). I imagine most Torontonians think that the QEW just goes off the edge after Mississauga, and and anything after that is just imaginary ...lol
How true,and anything North of Barrie is wilderness.
Anyhow I apologize for getting us off topic.

Lifting inspector @ Vincotte

I check all lifting equipment for the stainless steel plant Aperam in Genk, Belgium.
Like, chains, cables, elevators, cranes, forklifts,... anything that lifts people or goods.

Dirty job but fun. And lots of benefits.

Back
Top Bottom