What is your occupation?

Metal Fabrication at a Industrial Fan company,, think air distribution at motels, disney, hospitals etc... yep it blows... nyuck nyuck

Retired with 20 yrs of service as CW3 Army in 2006. Picked up a project manager job on Fort Hood a few weeks into retirement, but several months into the retirement leave period. Oversee the civilian food service contact. Have about 15 managers reporting to me, 5 admin assistants and 285ish employees, and another 50ish on a subcontract. Currently 6 facilities.

Retired with 20 yrs of service as CW3 Army in 2006. Picked up a project manager job on Fort Hood a few weeks into retirement, but several months into the retirement leave period. Oversee the civilian food service contact. Have about 15 managers reporting to me, 5 admin assistants and 285ish employees, and another 50ish on a subcontract. Currently 6 facilities.
Thanks for your service.

The Ethiopian Mead (honey-wine) you are thinking of is “Tej”. We don’t currently make a “Tej” but we do make many other kinds of Meads.

I have never had honey wine other than in Ethiopian restaurants, so today I stopped in my local wine and spirits shop and asked if they had any. They had several so I chose a bottle of....Dansk Mjod “Vikingernes Mjod” Nordic Honey Wine With Hops. Nice, not as sweet as Ethiopian, but flavorful.

US Navy Aviation Structural Mech..retired after 26 yrs. Worked govt contract fixing USCG aircraft. Now Quality Control for a machine shop specializing in oil field equipment.

Engineering & Construction project manager on hydroelectric projects. Here's my "crane forest".... ;)

0923101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom