What is YOUR pet peeve? Let's have a laugh.

People who do not use deodorant or soap and water for that matter, and I am not talking about some homeless street person. Most of these people look well off enough.

A guy in one of the stores yesterday is the inspiration for this post. The stench was so bad that there must have been a dead zone of three yards around him.

I have a peeve that there can only be one major topic on the news at any given time. Right now it's who's been sexually harassed. Every news station, every news website, 24x7 coverage of who-molested-who. I DON'T CARE. AT. ALL. Can we talk about something else? Can we have some individuality in the news?

I hate to mention this again, but there are a TON of people out there driving with their high-beams on and mindless of it. With the brightness and intensity of modern headlights, I wonder if they ever think about how much they are blinding the other drivers.

Sure, some of them forget that they are on and it's an honest mistake, but those folks who run them all the time because they have a low-beam burned out and are trying to avoid getting pulled over? Unacceptable.

Sadly people dont seem to care much about the other person any more. The number of people I see that dont even TRY to slow down for a 4-way stop is absolutely astounding!

A lot of people do, though. Just ask my wife.
Right, I know there are SOME people who care about any issue. My beef is that we ALL have to be force fed the same news as if we all should care about these things as much as the few people to whom the story is actually relevant. A Hollywood rapist means nothing to an old man in Ohio, lol, and it shouldn't be the top story around here for a month straight.

Right, I know there are SOME people who care about any issue. My beef is that we ALL have to be force fed the same news as if we all should care about these things as much as the few people to whom the story is actually relevant. A Hollywood rapist means nothing to an old man in Ohio, lol, and it shouldn't be the top story around here for a month straight.
Right, well, the thing is that a lot of people feel that these stories have been swept under the rug for too long and that the pendulum has to swing the other way. These women have to have their say and the offenders have to be dealt with, and the rest of us have to hear about it, perhaps to our chagrin.I understand your point of view and to a certain extent would concur, except for a nagging voice in the back of my head that tells me I've had it my own way for most of my life.

Still, it is sort of a shame that one injustice always seems to be countered by another. However, in the scheme of things, the fleeting irritation that these stories might cause me is nothing compared to the millions of women who've been putting up with this shit for generations.

When people want to show you a pic on their phone and it’s one of those annoying ‘live pics’.

Parking again.

1. You're not centered between your parking lines. Thanks for the thought about other people.
2. You're not parallel with the lines. Thanks again for threatening to swipe my car when you leave.
3. Your wheels are turned, ready to swing your car into mine when you leave.
4. Your f*c^ing vehicle is too big to stuff into a standard stall. It's a scary-ass exercise to be backing my sensibly-sized car from between two of you out into the driving lane to leave.

I ****ing HATE it when I see people sneeze into their hand.

I know your mom taught you that, but it´s disgusting!

Might as well sneeze directly in my face or just wipe your snot on every door handle and shopping cart in sight; which you are pretty much doing anyway .

Stupid sports announcers:

Trying to keep up with everything going on in the NFL, I had the Red Zone on. Talking about the Pats/Steelers game, the announcers insist that Pittsburg made a last minute TD. ?????? NO F***ING WAY! The receiver caught the ball and his knee hit the ground OUTSIDE the end zone BEFORE he broke the plane with the ball! That's clearly NOT a touchdown guys.

Stupid sports announcers:

Trying to keep up with everything going on in the NFL, I had the Red Zone on. Talking about the Pats/Steelers game, the announcers insist that Pittsburg made a last minute TD. ?????? NO F***ING WAY! The receiver caught the ball and his knee hit the ground OUTSIDE the end zone BEFORE he broke the plane with the ball! That's clearly NOT a touchdown guys.
Reminds me of this fella! His daddy was the best announcer ever, but he isn't cut from the same cloth...

Joe-Buck-face-832x447.jpg

Back
Top Bottom