What Media did you last purchase??

I bought the Wizard of Oz in HD from ITunes, even though I have the picture on bluray. But it was only $6 and it's easier to use the Apple TV than my bluray machine.

The Legend Of Hillbilly John (1974 U.S. production).
Won this one via Ebay UK for £56 on Wednesday night... it's a very rare UK VHS Rainbow Video release from 1980.

005_zps1490c45a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A batch of Laserdiscs today, including but not limited too Starwars Definative Collection, Alien(s), All the star treks, Indiana Jones, Planet of the Apes Series. 60 total. Lots of 90's stuff too. 2001 A Space odessy. Now I just hope the player works.

A batch of Laserdiscs today, including but not limited too Starwars Definative Collection, Alien(s), All the star treks, Indiana Jones, Planet of the Apes Series. 60 total. Lots of 90's stuff too. 2001 A Space odessy. Now I just hope the player works.

Did the player work?
How dothose movies look?

It might get loud DVD. Jimmy Page, the Edge and Jack White get together jam and talk about their influences.

The Battle Of El Alamein... 1968 Italian WW2 flick.

Last week purchased this old (1982) VHS video of Ebay.

007_zpsbtxpl57j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just arrived today "Sex At Sea" aka "The Love Pirate"... uber rare UK Ambassador/World Of Video 2000 VHS video from 1980. It's an obscure 1970 U.S. sexploitation flick from director Barry Mahon and is the only release ever known to exist! It cost me £150 on a Ebay "Buy It Now",never have seen another. A bargain and no mistake!

008_zpszjum509c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1 cd, 1 dvd

Birthday presents for my wife:
Music - X by Ed Sheeran
Documentary - Dreams With Sharp Teeth, a profile and interviews with Harlan Ellison.

Yesterday I bought The Thin Red Line from Apple for a sawbuck. The movie, not the book. The 1998 movie, not the 1964 one.

I got some DVDs.

THE CENTURY PROJECT: 100 of American Music from Behind the Drums (1865 - 1965) by Daniel Glass. I hope the title is self-explanatory.

I also recently got a copy of A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS: JEFF BECK IN THE 1960S.

Seasons 1 thru 9 box sets of Friends on DVD, plus another disc with the series finale.

DVD box set of the first season of Cheers.

All used, and cheap.

Blu-Rays x 2: Oblivion which looks and sounds gorgeous and American Hustle which has a great soundtrack.

Alfred Hitchcock Essentials on BD

Picked this up at GW for $5 today, I already have these in the "Old" Red ray format but this is a nice upgrade for practically free.

025192180583;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

OK, tried the Google Play online on my Smart TV and purchased a HD version of the Hobbit Battle of 5 Armies(?). Looked and sounded superb.

Also purchased two episodes of Better Call Saul.

The Assignment,an obscure 70's Euro thriller on the UK IFS Video label from 1981.

Won it on Ebay a week or so back,haven't watched it yet though.

007_zps5gdfdyl7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom