What Media did you last purchase??

MST3K Vol 33.

mg3OdyPqbu6HI7I1NY4U2XA.jpg

Daring Game (1968)... UK,IFS VHS from 1980 (won it via Ebay).

It's a U.S. made action thriller and stars Lloyd Bridges... haven't watched it yet though.

001_zps7vwy2vr0.jpg

Wildhorse Hank... 1978 Canadian production.
Just arrived today... A mega rare 1981 Fletcher Video UK Betamax release. So rare,it's the first one I've ever seen anywhere and that includes Ebay.

005_zpspo6duhzf.jpg

Emmanuelle Goes To Cannes (1980 French production)... UK VHS from 1983. Won it on Ebay a few weeks back,haven't watched it yet though.

Most recent film purchased? In Dec for Christmas, I bought my wife the bluray of "A Most Violent Year" ... (we saw it a while back and she asked for a copy).

I bought 3 CDs this week - preordered the new David Bowie Blackstar album, Ry Cooder's A Meeting By The River, and The Best of Ride (shoegazer stuff).

I last got 3 VHS movies :) (Yesterday)

1) The first monday in October - 1981
2) Rolercoaster - 1977
3) No Escape - 1994

I last got the movie WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM (1980) on VHS :)

ITS EXCELLENT!!!! -- ORIGINAL 1984 RELEASE (The songs are not taken out yet thankfully)

Another good movie ruined by THE GREED that started in the 80s!

Today I found a copy of the movie JUMPING JACK FLASH (1986) someone had copied off another tape (It had macrovision).. It looks OK thankfully.. the sound is BETTER than the official one I had!!!! (I got rid of it last year) the sound was crap on that tape! (I had one of the ones released in 1987 (CBS/FOX))

I brought home a smorgasbord of media. Blondie AUTOAMERICAN LP-1980, Fat Music Vol. IV (Life in the Fat Lane) Punk CD-1999, Jethro Tull Stand Up cassette (barcode) , Edith Piaf -La Vie en Rose VHS documentary-1987 and Big Bill Broonzy Treat Me Right CD- 1996.

Back
Top Bottom