What new (used) album (in any format) did you recently buy?

3db

Addicted Member
I bought the following two albums used on vinyl

MI0000041925.jpg

MI0001444627.jpg

Got 10 each 'like new' Argentina & Colombian 'folk/traditional' LPs a few days ago.

10 for $10 @ the GW. :)

Last edited:
BEB47487-9D55-4199-8854-06AB43AE4E93.jpeg

My local record store has a few Sonny Terry & Brownie McGee records in their stock, so I always seem to walk away with one.

Finally got a copy of Morning of the Earth which I've seen a couple of times on forum. there's a song by Tom Curren (the surfer? yeah he also sings) which rocks.

In Utero completes the Nirvana catalogue.

Big Chill was in the bargain bin as he had three more in stock, great Motown compilation.

I dig George Thorogood, had Maverick on cassette in my youth which is long lost. Might pump it up today and boogie around the house.

Last edited:
You will get a lot of miles out of those. Last four are all brilliant and get regular rotation here.
yeah johnno :thumbsup: the radiohead,roses and smiths were replacements for older seen better days cd versions i have and thought i'd grab the remasters (the roses was only 10 bucks so was coming home with me all day long:)),velvet underground i didn't have a copy of and father john misty is one of the best albums i've heard of the last few years.

View attachment 1212791

My local record store has a few Sonny Terry & Brownie McGee records in their stock, so I always seem to walk away with one.

Finally got a copy of Morning of the Earth which I've seen a couple of times on forum. there's a song by Tom Curren (the surfer? yeah he also sings) which rocks.

In Utero completes the Nirvana catalogue.

Big Chill was in the bargain bin as he had three more in stock, great Motown compilation.

I dig George Thorogood, had Maverick on cassette in my youth which is long lost. Might pump it up today and boogie around the house.

I have that Sonny Terry & Brownie McGee album and really like it.

Back
Top Bottom