What ... no National Paranoia Day??

The Bilderbergers..The Illuminati... The Zoroastrians..Hell, maybe the PRESBYTERIANS...They're ALL out to get us..(grin) (I can say that, 'cause I AM a Presbyterian...Predestination, y'all !)

Dude...I believe in Pre-Destination (for real).

John D. Rockefeller was a Presbyterian (read Titan by Ron Chernow).

One of the founders of the CIA was Presbyterian, IIRC, Jesus James Angleton (?)

I'm not saying they were good men, but they had power and faith (and paranoia).

Just because you are not paranoid doesn't mean I am not following you.:yes:

Not sure I'm following you here ...

(are you the one in the rubber nose and glasses with the hat pulled down over your ears wearing a hoodie?)

My book club seems to be reading my mind. Just got a notice for a new listing ...

000000000001362093_1.jpg

Great site to visit:

http://encyclopediaparanoiaca.com/

Think before you click though. They're hosted on Word Press, and they've been known to sell your information to the highest bidder, and most of them have already marked the site and it's visitors for extra special attention. Heck, just reading this thread has probably already made you a target.

Just sayin' ...
(throp throp throp throp throp throp throp throp)

Hey ... somebody edited my thread? Who was that? I swear it wasn't me! WHO???

Last edited:
Something in your image of the 1st Annual Paranoid Day parade was a threat to global cyber security.

What 'element' could it have been? The tanker hat? The location?

Yeah ... looks like they nuked my server ... we'd been together so long, I named it Kenny ...

YOU KILLED KENNY, YOU BASTARDS!!

On the bright side, I have no email either.

Wonder how long it'll take them to figure out I surf on ano

<edit> It's back ... wonder what they're up to now??

Last edited:
You're probably safe regarding ano, based on the following logic; I'm smarter than they are put together, I have no idea what ano is. I hope you find that comforting.

I have the feeling they altered the parade image, but I just can't put my finger on it.

^^^jokes^^^

RE Kenny...i went to mirror images twin drives in my PCs. once my recovering become fast and simple, the powers stopped crashing them in the first place.

Still don't have any email here ... THEY must have flagged the account and are reading every bit ... and from what I hear, THEY're slow readers ...

You have to sleep at some point, and when you do the chip gets implanted. So small it doesn't leave a mark, BUT YOU KNOW IT'S THERE. Waiting.

The details of National Paranoia Day are being withheld until we are sure it is safe to release them.

Back
Top Bottom