What? No White Glove Treatment?

Damn you guys and your Omega Speedmasters, my dream watch that is!! Love the Omegas, I own a Tag Aquaracer, worst watch ever, has never kept time, I was sending it in to be repaired all the time and then just gave up on it.....it would speed up between 3-6mins a day....then the warranty ran out...

Might be time to get the Omega Speedmaster!!

I wore a 1968 GMT master 1675 for the last 5 years. It had the mk1 dial and original fat font Pepsi insert that faded beautifully. I sold that watch on eBay for double what I had in it. That's how I have my Mac system.

I still have my 16610 though.

Don mine is a 20th anniversary Apollo 11..... only 2000 were made. When I had mine serviced by Omega I stipulated that the original dial and hands be left intact to preserve the patine and originality of the watch. You can rest assured that Omega will honor the same request by you should you decide to send it to Omega.. Here's mine but the pic is blurry...

Attachments

• 2 Omegas 2.jpg
    2 Omegas 2.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2 Omegas 1.jpg
    2 Omegas 1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 14
Don mine is a 20th anniversary Apollo 11..... only 2000 were made. When I had mine serviced by Omega I stipulated that the original dial and hands be left intact to preserve the patine and originality of the watch. You can rest assured that Omega will honor the same request by you should you decide to send it to Omega.. Here's mine but the pic is blurry...
Wow, thats so amazing, I see an Omega on my horizon....but the moon version is something else again......

@kevzep next year is the 60th anniversary of the speedmaster, undoubtedly there will be a commemorative model released. This will be the watch to buy!!

He made a slight error on the original price of the MC240 which was $288. The MC225 was $198.

Ryan also one mentioned to me they ran the C8 (probably along with a C8S) into the $250K 2kW reference system and also said it sounded great.

He made a slight error on the original price of the MC240 which was $288. The MC225 was $198.

Ryan also one mentioned to me they ran the C8 (probably along with a C8S) into the $250K 2kW reference system and also said it sounded great.
Components designed to output flat frequency response regardless of what they drive are well engineered and timeless.

Back
Top Bottom