What % of the people on this site are women?

What % of ak members are women?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell all the people that frequent my tables at the flea market to check out AK, no matter what sex they are.

I will admit, most of the folks who come by the house to audition gear when I put it up for sale are dudes -

... not that there is anything wrong with that -
I am an audio enthusiast - and hopefully its contageous!

Last edited:
It would be nice if there were more women into Audio. Audio shows would be more pleasant (smell better) that's for sure. Women tend to hear quite a bit better than men, so their perspective on the equipment would be very welcomed!

ain't no XYZ - you just made that chit up!

Ha! The whole thing is made up. :D

I'm siding with whoever gets this thread locked first. This isn't even good methodology for a poll. Granted, you can use what people think the answer is to extrapolate the correct answer. However just a plan two option poll listing "Man" or "Woman" would derive much more accurate results. The only difficulty would be in deriving a margin of error.

We definitely benefit from having Women on this site - if more joined it would be a good thing.
I'm actually surprised how many of the youtube videos dedicated to vinyl are done by women in their teens and twenties. Kinda odd, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom