What Our Young Athletes Learn From Pro Sports

So all of your political bullshit is what led up to those two punks creaming the ref?

Interesting.

And laid the groundwork for the genocidal actions against some of my ancestors.

Mine as well. I could file for minority status, honest, tho I certainly don't look "Native American".

So all of your political bullshit is what led up to those two punks creaming the ref?

Interesting.

C'mon, man, flag on the play. This thread has about ran its course all the same. No need to get ugly. :no:

Jackson defeated the hostile Creeks and the Seminoles, betrayed those Creeks who helped him defeat the Red Sticks and ran many of the eastern Indians west but that doesn't qualify as genocide, not in the Hitlerian sense. He didn't want to exterminate the Indians, he just wanted to break their political power and take their land, just like every other American President from Washington to McKinley. Our greatest Indian war, the Old Northwest War, was fought under Washington but for some reason Jackson is the sin eater.

Hell, Jackson hated the British a lot more than he hated Indians. No friend of the Spanish either. Hell, he hated anyone who stood in the way of The United States--Indian, Brit, Spaniard, Whig, banker or secessionist.

While it was implemented under Van Buren, Jackson laid the groundwork for the Cherokee removal and the Trail of Tears.

He's just mad that he got called out for starting a BS thread, which then went its own merry way without him.

Sorry, Sam. I just wanted to hear you whine a little more about how tough it is being a ref. You're right - it IS a BS thread.

:sigh::tears::worried:

Gentlemen....please. Allow the following to serve as a culinary Henry Clay

th

Thot it was a ham sammitch that had been indicted by a grand jury.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So I'll eat a little crow and say that maybe they don't get it from the pros.

Makes you wonder, though, where ideas like this come from, and what makes them think they can get away with it:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/nj-hs-football-player-strikes-player-head-helmet-article-1.2361410

Interesting part - the refs didn't feel it justified ejecting him from the game. A mere penalty was good enough. Meanwhile, according to one source, the "incident" required 10 stitches to the head of the recipient.

Sorry, Sam. I just wanted to hear you whine a little more about how tough it is being a ref. You're right - it IS a BS thread.

I wasn't "whining" in any way. I was stating that it gives you a different perspective than just watching on TV or from the stands. But please, feel free to think whatever you like. Just don't expect reality to agree with it.

I wasn't "whining" in any way. I was stating that it gives you a different perspective than just watching on TV or from the stands. But please, feel free to think whatever you like. Just don't expect reality to agree with it.

Nor will expect it to agree with yours. Fair enough?:thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom