What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Bad company - Bad Co.

Cymtioq.jpg

Watching NCAA bball, listening to a great Pablo 1973 Norman Granz platter:
Dukes Big 4,
Pablo-2310703 The Duke, Joe Pass, Ray Brown and Louis Bellson..YEEE-ha

When your local record store is going out of business and they have 50% off sale.

I assume you're talking about the Record Theatre store at University Plaza, Main and Kenmore Ave?
Was today the last day? I read about their closing in the Buffalo News earlier this week.
Are there good deals to be found? I didn't bother going, I assumed they would just move the inventory down to the Main and Lafayette Ave. store.

As to what you're spinning now - My guess is the one on the lower right - can't think of the name of it?

I assume you're talking about the Record Theatre store at University Plaza, Main and Kenmore Ave?
Was today the last day? I read about their closing in the Buffalo News earlier this week.
Are there good deals to be found? I didn't bother going, I assumed they would just move the inventory down to the Main and Lafayette Ave. store.

Yep, Sunday is the last day of the sale. I guess they want to unload as much as possible so they have less to move.

Athanasios

The Duke Plays Ellington Capitol mono T477 rainbow Sweet melrose recording "after hours" The Duke tickling the ivorys,Wendell Marshal on bass and Butch Ballard on drums, (nice brushwork) I especially enjoy the first cut, In a Sentimental Mood.....wow! Light but swingin...

Done with the Quad until i get some more LPs not a lot of choice out there,Monster time now :rockon:
Rolling Stones - Some Girls, picked this up at the local record store used yesterday cleaned it and sounding like new:music:
Flavor of the day - Marantz 2325 - Technics 1700mk2 w/Ortofon 2M Black - Icon Audio PS1 mk2- Ohm 4's - Sunfire True Sub Mk1

View attachment 894823

Back
Top Bottom