What Record Are You Hearing Now?

My KEF 104ab and Yamaha NS-690 speakers sounds better with the Nagaoka MP-110 and AT 95 HE when it comes to rock and roll music.
With instrumental, some Jazz, and classical music, the Denon DL-160 really shines.
The turntable I am using at the moment may not be the best for the DL-160 either.
It may be due to the limitation of my setup.

Attachments

• Akai AP-Q70 (10).jpg
    Akai AP-Q70 (10).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 98
Rush -Moving Pictures.The Denon is now realy setled in On the Technics 1210MkII it has played From Ted Nugent to Imortal with total control im sorry but it takes my vote!! Best Cart i have at Home.

jumping back and forth between three madonna lps i picked up today. s/t, like a virgin, and true blue.

:nono: dont tell anyone.

btw, its really nice having two turntables set up at once.

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

Before that, I was running through the entire discography of Belle & Sebastian. I love vinyl!

-D

jumping back and forth between three madonna lps i picked up today. s/t, like a virgin, and true blue.

:nono: dont tell anyone.

btw, its really nice having two turntables set up at once.

I just knew I wasn't the only one here with those records!

Moving along, to Kenny Burrell "Midnight Blue".

4232189415_e675075392_m.jpg

Last post here before I go back to the Vinyl Only thread at Music...

pc3100012.jpg

KIND OF BLUE
Miles Davis

Columbia

Classic Records 200g reissue... thank you again AK Secret Santa!

Round here we are playing "black Ice" by Ac/Dc on a new Denon dl 160 that arrived today.Still breaking in but it promises, great sound already.Im feeling as if i was at the concert that i atended this summer if they come your way dont miss a fantastic Hard Rock Show!!

In case you haven't seen it, this thread has been running in the Music Forums for almost two years: http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=147019 I've picked up a lot of great music suggestions there.

Genesis The lamb lies down on Broadway.
By the way denon 160 halfway through break in it has smooth out now with cristal clear sound.I wonder if it will still get better?maybe on soundstage.

Last edited:
How about a rare record...Sargant Fury, Little Fish. The vocalist of this band Andrew (Mac) Mcdermitt ended up fronting the awesome progressive Metal band entitled Threshold.

Back
Top Bottom